MOH:H2 - cant jump into games. Please help.

Scott_F

ADD SCOTTY 2209 ON MOH:H2
Jan 5, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Wii Online Code
5911-5347-4929-3358
So, i'll explain to you exactly what my problem is and hopefully you will be able to help.

In the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 menu I click on multiplayer, it then says initializing connection and then connecting to EA servers both of these are done succesfully. I then go to the lobby and attempt to jump into a game, so i click a game it then comes up connecting to server stays like that for about 30-40 seconds and then says 'connection could not be established'.

I had this problem 2 nights ago but eventually i mangaed to jump into a game whereas last night after about an hour of trying i still wasn't able to jump into a game. Earlier this week i had no problems jumping into games and since then i have not changed any of my computer or wii settings.

Last night i tried reconfiguring the internet settings (Nintendo Wi-fi USB adapter) to no avail. I turned my Wii and computer off and then on a few times but still no success. I don't think it is a problem with the USB adapter as it displays the highest signal quality available.

I simply don't know what has happenned. I know the problem must lie with EA's servers but I have seen different people from the UK in games via players in game.

If anybody has had a similar problem, or is having a similar problem i would love to hear from them and if anybody nows how to overcome this problem please let me know.

Thanking you in advance, Scott.

I never managed to get online gaming on MOHH2 ...I have exactly your same problem m8...Tells me loading and then I get disconnected from Network message. I tried all sorts of things other said like DMZ, Port forwarding, changing channels to 1 or 11 and disabling firewall but always got the same message.

Tried contacting EA by mail to there support and got an automailer with stupid things and even when I replied back got no reply.

Sorry to say but EA suck big time and all they think is how to make money illegaly by selling games which work partially.

apple guy i just answered you forum same problem im was playing half an hour ago now i cant get in game

mine has been the same for 2 days keep trying grrrrrrr i want to go on a murdering spree
when it finally starts do you wanna set up a game for wiichat?

Im having the EXACT same problem. Ea are having maintenance? Source? (The problem obviously lies with Ea servers, just a atter f time till they sort it out)

And it looks to be just the UK with the problem.

hey,
it's not only in the UK because I'm from the Netherlands and I've got the same problem since this morning. We'll have to wait untill EA has fixed the problem.

It's working - how about a game?

hey guys. just to let you know i think its ok again. i went on this morning and had no connection problems whatsoever. got straight in to a game played 10 minutes and got my score up 6; very happy.

I'm thinking of setting up a game at about 6 O'clock tonight GMT time i'll call it wiichat and make a password off chat. Mind you i'm only going to make the game if a few people say there going to play so tell me if you want to join :] should be fun.

PEOPLE PLAYING PAL DISCS ONLY AS THE REGION LOCK FOR MEDAL OF HONOUR IS EUROPE AND WHERE ON A DIFFERENT SERVER TO PEOPLE PLAYING NTSC FORMAT etc.

By the way peeps please add me to your friend list on Medal of honor. My name is SCOTTY 2209.

Last edited:
Back