MOHH2 Online tricks?

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Is there like any tricks where you can go invisible or are there any items you can pick up besides bullets? I just wanted to know. Ty :)

Umm, that would be called hacks, and I don't think you'd see any shells flying around in a WWII shooter...

So I don't think so.

lawlerskates... hide behind the trees fool ! ( just got the game and already own =) hit me up for a match!)

yah didnt u guys hear about that super secret military device developed during ww2 called "cloaking' oh..wait..that was halo 3. sorry.

I don't own the game yet, but still I think his second question was meant like "Can you pick up any weapons or can you only pick up ammunition?"
That's something I'd like to know, too.

You can pick up weapons. I picked up somebody's bazooka last night and rocked the house...

Only dead ppls weapons though. There aren't any free radicals hidden around and such.

Secumfex said:
I don't own the game yet, but still I think his second question was meant like "Can you pick up any weapons or can you only pick up ammunition?"
That's something I'd like to know, too.

You can pick up weapons. I think you have to have your main weapon out though, I'm not sure it lets you do it if you're holding the handgun.

The guns of dead enemies don't stick around long though, so you have to hurry.

Walugi said:
lol invisible.

Two people can occupy the same space (often two people are spawned in the same spot in really large games). From an outsiders point of view, one or both will intermittantly appear invisible.

I use the same space thing to save me some damage when I'm reloading. It doesn't work if they other guy has a brain, but a lot of them don't.

Actailly that's a cool feature in the campaign mode too. Remember how in Vanguard, your ally troops were always getting the freaking way? In this game, they go kind of transluscent when you're both leaning around the same cover.

Back