Money ideas

sell old games and game systems, kidneys bring a fair price, and pawn a few old electronics.....

well you could prostitite yourself out, not really worth it for a game system but it's a thought!:aureola:

Sell your gamecube and any old gamecube games you dont want. For example i may sell Animal crossing because i now have it for DS, so will never play it again etc. Also you could stand outside a charity shop with a bucket, and in small writing says "help our young lost boys get a game console" or something. people will give you some money thinking its for the charity, and its legal because it actually says what the money is for. :lol:
Though it is morally wrong...

i am buying a wii 100 percent!! if a deal i made goes through...

i cant say exactly what the deal was:shifty: but i am going to make over 2 grand. not showing off but just thought id let ya know. mate you need good connections or you could get a job... not my kinda thing but hey

chessaholic said:
Is this deal legal or illegal?

lol. Its not as if you would actually say if it was illigal, but the question had to be asked.

oh yes it is legit i try not get into illegal activities anymore... cant risk it

but hey im making alot of money thats why i said to my bro dont sell ya gamecube keep it and ill buy you the wii, games and accesories for free!!

like i said before contacts... if i told you lot my age then you wont believe me lol

I sold 5500 gold in Warcraft for $550.00 US and my account for $400.00 US for a grand total of $950.00 US... got rid of the addiction and am waiting for my WII come sunday.

OH Yeah I can't wait...
Vince

Vince00 said:
I sold 5500 gold in Warcraft for $550.00 US and my account for $400.00 US for a grand total of $950.00 US... got rid of the addiction and am waiting for my WII come sunday.

OH Yeah I can't wait...
Vince

you got a good deal there mate. i heard alot about those warcraft scams on ebay... never had time to try it though

$?wii?$ said:
oh yes it is legit i try not get into illegal activities anymore... cant risk it

but hey im making alot of money thats why i said to my bro dont sell ya gamecube keep it and ill buy you the wii, games and accesories for free!!

like i said before contacts... if i told you lot my age then you wont believe me lol

Don't worry, we don't believe you even without knowing your age.

Go buy an Oz and sell 8's for $60.

Back