Monkey Ball Mini's

tarheelsuperman

...it gonna be zoppity
Dec 9, 2006
The Tarheel State
I've been playing the single player mode in Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz and I haven't gotten into the mini games yet. That being said, if anyone plays the mini's, can you post your favorite ones so I'll know where to start?

Well they copy some Wii sports, like monkey bowling and monkey squatch (tennis), along with darts, fencing (requires nunchuck), and puzzles. I really like the blast-the-asteroid game, especially with two players.

I loved the monkey ball games on the gamecube, but the wii game is a let down. The single player is good, but the mini games are not very good. First of all there are 50 of them, no need for that, should have focused on 5 good ones like the gc series

Mini-Games

There are 50 and many suck. Any of the games where you have to move the cursor forward and backward SUCK MONKEY BALLS.

The games I like
Racing Birds
Target something
Monkey Racing
Number ball
Monkey Squash
Monkey Battle
Snowboarding

Red-light Green-light this one cracks me up that its actually a game. . the computer cheats though - lol

The games I hate
Whack a mole
the paragliding one - I still cant get the controls to work on that one
Monkey Smith
and most of the rest :)

Found this wikipedia article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniga...y_Ball_series#Super_Monkey_Ball:_Banana_Blitz

I agree with tgelston, the paragliding is ****. I found the slingshot one pretty good, and I think the snowboarding one would be good multiplayer if you can do that

I have a question. Is there any way to play the acual monkey ball with more than one player?

Back