Multiplayer game for drinking

kerrywii

WiiChat Member
Mar 18, 2008
What is a good multiplayer wii game to play at a party while drinking....skill level must be low but fun level high.

Rayman Raving Rabbids doesn't require much skill, but is really fun. I have only played the first one and you should be able to get it pretty cheap. It has lots of mini games that are short, and use the wii controls in many different ways. Wathching the rabbids dance would only get funnier as you kept drinking. It has lots of different styles of games, and many of them are shorter than a minute or even 30 seconds. That is real important becasue when you are drunk you dont want to sit there and be playing something like twilight princess. I have heard pretty good things about Wario Smooth Moves too.

Super Smash Brawl is good for any and every occassion though.

Rockstars Table Tenis, Wii Play, Wii Sports, games like those. Don't go barfing up all over the Wii now!!!

wario moves is good too, and its very funny while drinking

I've heard from a number of people that WarioWare: Smooth moves and Rayman: Raving Rabbids! are both excellent drinking games.

How is brawl a game for this occasion? That requires more timing and precision.

I think Dorkfish hit it right on the nail. I can see those games being extremely fun with some friends while drinking.

T3kNi9e said:
How is brawl a game for this occasion? That requires more timing and precision.

I think Dorkfish hit it right on the nail. I can see those games being extremely fun with some friends while drinking.

Why would i want to hit a nail, wouldn't that hurt?

PS~Clear up some space in your PM box T3kNi9e your full at 75

Yeah I had that problem too. I was at 75 forever and I was like wtf I usually get PMs here and there.

i was thinking mario & sonic at the olympic games would be a great drinking game. imagine 4 players using their miis in a 100m race. the person coming in second place would have to drink half a shot. the person in third place would have to drink a full shot. and the person coming in last place would drink a shot and a half. The best part is there really isn't much thinking involved with racing so all the drunks will get involved!!

Guitar Hero 3, for sure. New years eve, we played it for hours when we were smashed. That and Singstar are awesome, same as Pokemon 64 and Dance Dance Revolution!

Back