Mushroom Kingdom Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
press print screen, al3 is it okay now?

Last edited:
mk clan.jpg
Done that, man this is weird, for me the font is good and proper, but for you its' totally different.
Maybe at long last it is the same for everyone

Last edited:
I'm seeing it fine... but on my iPod it wasn't... This is odd lol
Same on my computer it's perfect, but the equivalent mobile version on my iPod is strange. They are in the right order, but one of the fonts is a lot bigger so it one column is bigger than the other.

Wanted to have fun with seeing lots of Mario/nintendo related names in the lobby.
Wanted to hold some fun clanevents like Good vs Bad (Mario+Luigi+Daisy+Yoshi vs Koopa+Bowser+Wario+Waluigi) for example.

But as usual the GE community which is supposed to be great, has sucked all the possible enjoyment out it.
What little there was left in me, evaporated with the usual responses in my latest thread on faqs.
It really sucks that a few ruin the whole. I know i'll miss communicating with lots of people here but i'm fed up.
I actually still like WC, but since i don't feel like doing stuff halfheartedly...
PH now leader. I'll still come on Skype, cause i also use it for every day life, so those who have it can still communciate with me there.
i can still talk with Yoshi, and rest in skypegroup every now and then, but i'm done with the boards and the chatzy's.
This is the last post i'm making on the boards (faqs+WC), nor will i check up on any of them.
Cu all one GE (and possible Skype)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back