My Brawl Experience (SPOILERS)!

Yes, it sounds sooo awesome!! Marioman, did you get to play online or with Snake? I'd like some opinions about that. (If you didn't it's no big deal.)

^K I updated Stage builder and Snake for you guys...I'll take more requests also as I start to add more information...and if you guys have questions about anything ask and I will answer them next update (i.e. tonight)

Thanks for answering. I really want to use Snake and any info is appreciated.

D1nner said:
Hows the lag on Wifi?
Haha funny story about that...the way my friend got the game isn't exaclty...well to say "legal" but anywho moving right along from that he had two discs...one was for the game and the other was for wifi use. Now they don't update their Wii because it will cause it to do something I can't explain in words, but it updated...bottemline...we broke the Wii-Fi. We could watch other people play though which was quite enjoyable, the team we bet 100 coins on was losing the entire match but came back to win the whole thing with 10 seconds left...ahh it was so cool. Didn't seem like there was any lag...but that might of been just cause we were watching. I'm going update Young Link and Diddy now...also give me suggestions for updates so you can get what you want now...want to know more about a stage then ask? A character? An Item? Ask!

When in Wi-Fi you can bet the coins you win in matches on players????

I'm so jealous that you got to play Brawl:lol:

But plz tell me what you think of the Special Brawl mode. Did you get to play it and if yes is it very customizable?

Yea...I knida stopped updating...but I'll answer anyone's questions before the big release tommorrow

More of a preview than review but great nonetheless very informative!

^Haha yea I got the feeling of a preview too when I read over it...

Uhh is the game friendly to new players?
Well I had played Melee...So let me put it this way...

If you have played Melee before then you will have no problem jumping into this game...which is a good thing

If you haven't played melee it might take awhile to learn the controls, but rmember there are some very good characters for beginners such as MetaKnight...

Marioman said:
^Haha yea I got the feeling of a preview too when I read over it...

Well I had played Melee...So let me put it this way...

If you have played Melee before then you will have no problem jumping into this game...which is a good thing

If you haven't played melee it might take awhile to learn the controls, but rmember there are some very good characters for beginners such as MetaKnight...
Ok thanks a bunch cause I feel like I'm the only one in here who didn't really play melee all that much. I didn't have a gamecube I just played it a few times at friends' houses.

Back