My Nintendo Member Ship

I've registered all my games and this has never happened. Only Europe and Japan's Club Nintendo can use Star Point to get free stuff with the exception of every once in a while if you buy and register a certain games they have a free trinket of some sort like the Zelda DS game had a free feather stylus you would get.

EDIT:

I just got off the phone with Nintendo of America Tech support I had another issue I had to ask about anyways he said that he wasn't aware that any such thing existed obviously someone lied to you stop telling other people. Yes Nintendo is awesome and yes you can get free stuff but at this time you can't get free channels or free Wii points other then those already free to everyone unless you live in Europe or Japan.

Last edited:
This isn't true. You can possibly get those things. You don't get them just for signing up. I've been a member of Nintendo for a while now, and I have never received anything like that. Nintendo also used to have a forum, but it closed down back in september. Occasionally, they would hold contests, and you could win something.

But you dont get stuff for just signing up. Thats a lie.

I beg to differ...

Master777 said:
This isn't true. You can possibly get those things. You don't get them just for signing up. I've been a member of Nintendo for a while now, and I have never received anything like that. Nintendo also used to have a forum, but it closed down back in september. Occasionally, they would hold contests, and you could win something.

But you dont get stuff for just signing up. Thats a lie.

When I registered my Wii I signed up to get 2 new wrist straps and 2 Wiimote jackets and I got them in a few days...

plus the Vote Channel and the Check mii out Channel was free, and if you had you wii a few months ago the Internet channel was free for awhile...

And dude I got a free 1 year membership to Nintendo power magazine and I have all of em' don't tell me there isn't free stuff from nintendo...

Plus NOA told me on the phone that members can buy refurbished DSs for 50.00 without the charger and you HAVE to call them to get that deal, I'm not sure if it's still valid but ask them they'll tell you...

Last edited:
Gamejunkie said:
When I registered my Wii I signed up to get 2 new wrist straps and 2 Wiimote jackets and I got them in a few days...

plus the Vote Channel and the Check mii out Channel was free, and if you had you wii a few months ago the Internet channel was free for awhile...

And dude I got a free 1 year membership to Nintendo power magazine and I have all of em' don't tell me there isn't free stuff from nintendo...

Plus NOA told me on the phone that members can buy refurbished DSs for 50.00 without the charger and you HAVE to call them to get that deal, I'm not sure if it's still valid but ask them they'll tell you...

Yes all this is true but you can get those channels even if your not a My Nintendo member and the DS refurbs thats true i got my brother one of the blue phat ds for real cheap.

Plazmis3 said:
so is it possible to get free wii points?

Unless you live in Europe or Japan you can't get Free Wii points or any other club nintendo stuff that they can get thier for registering games which in turn gives them star points.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/club_not_logged_in.jsp

http://kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/why-there-is-no-club-nintendo-in-america-314873.php

Last edited:
Well.....
Ok fine he is right, BUT one time I regerstered a game like a year ago and I got free 2000 points.

And Link, you are a nintendo member too!!!??? Why didn't you email me on the wii about that

Shadow3401 said:
Well.....
Ok fine he is right, BUT one time I regerstered a game like a year ago and I got free 2000 points.

And Link, you are a nintendo member too!!!??? Why didn't you email me on the wii about that

I thought I did idk stop posting crap though lol and make sure it hasnt been posted before you post it like that one everybody's nintendo channel thread you started also delete all that crap you just post dude your going to get banned for that

Shadow3401 said:
Well.....

can you tell me how you got those free points please

suposively a long time ago he registered a game and got them how that happened I don't know because the representative I talked to said they didn't do that idk.

Back