My painting being resold on ebay??

Jay588

?
Sep 17, 2007
NYC
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=330176638756&Category=20135&_trksid=p3907.m29

i painted this this year, it was bought from me personally for $140 and I was amazed to come across this on ebay(beings it was listed just hours ago!), for $99 hes losing 40 bucks, i guess the guy dont have room for it or is a reseller hoping to get more, anyway, what do you think about it?
6b78_1.JPG

edit: should i buy it back if i can get it for under $140? lol

Last edited:
Personally I would buy it back as long as you are making a profit.

Then you can sell it again :)

FRuMMaGe said:
Personally I would buy it back as long as you are making a profit.

Then you can sell it again :)
lol yea i am thinking about it

yea but i doubt you could make a profit off of it because if noone bids over 140 dollars then they probably won't bid over 140 for you

How come some of you don't know what it says? look at the buildings, and look at the heart....All of you Unitedstatians are that patriotic in which the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about a city would be New York and when you would see a city and a heart the first thing that would come to your mind would be "I love New York" since you repeat it over and over in t-shirts and other stuff...so I don't think you guys don't know what it said, I just think you guys like to be condescending. Other than that, the letters, if analyzed closely make the phrase clear. It's a good painting. I say you buy it back and if you want you can sell it again for 140 and hey you may find it for less again on e-bay.

Last edited by a moderator:
krisv2010 said:
yea but i doubt you could make a profit off of it because if noone bids over 140 dollars then they probably won't bid over 140 for you

very true, youve made my decision..i would be happy if someone here buys this off this guy lol i'd rep ya for sure :cool:

mushroomedmario said:
maybe instead of just buying it back, you should paint/sell more

i paint everyday, this is just one of the many but im just surprised it surfaced ebay :lol:

MySims said:
wow to bad i wasnt older! thats a great airbrush painting, i would bid!!!

if your parents have an ebay account, go for it. I actually miss this painting now, it matched my walls nicely. I can paint you one if you are really interested and we can make a sale through paypal/money order

Jay588 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=330176638756&Category=20135&_trksid=p3907.m29

i painted this this year, it was bought from me personally for $140 and I was amazed to come across this on ebay(beings it was listed just hours ago!), for $99 hes losing 40 bucks, i guess the guy dont have room for it or is a reseller hoping to get more, anyway, what do you think about it?
6b78_1.JPG

edit: should i buy it back if i can get it for under $140? lol
That depends on how much you miss it, regardless you still make a profit at least having the person "rent" it from you. :)

Good work, very talented.

Back