My sad curries experiance

From the title i thought the first post would go: i had a curry last night and went to a shop to preorder, after waiting in a line they said 1 preorder place was left and i was filling out the details for a preorder when i needed a crap and ran out of the store to the toilet. I returned to find it had gone to someone else. :lol:

id say, on day of release, go look around ALL of your local game shops,
Gamestation
Game
HMV
Virgin
Ninja Games
Woolworths
Argos
Toys r Us

If they dont have any, ask when abouts theyr expecting another delivery and what sort of demand theyr expecting. Im pritty sure that if you find one within a certain time limit youll be able to cancel your Preorder at curries.
You should defonately be able to get one before jan... thats just crazy.

Dev/Null said:
Why are you doing SATs in the UK? If you're going to apply to US universities you're better off importing one from the US until then.

We do SAT's in UK too u funny guy.:crazy:

Avais100 said:
He also told me that the nintendo wii wasnt as good as the PS3 and Xbox 360 so alot of people didnt want it.

i imagine it was one of thoes inbred chavy salesmen, bathed in **** aftershave, complete with some crappy cheap loafers from shoe zone who gave you this little pearl of wisdom. **** curries lol, they probably hadn't had many preorders as curries isn't usually a gamers first stop when it comes to buying consoles? good luck finding a wii mate, you could always camp out somewheres??

Back