My sig Feedback...

cutnudown

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
4543-0733-7679-2146
Hey, i just wanted feedback on the sig i made today. Its my first one, i was very pleased with myself for making it to include an animation since i had no idea how to use Photoshop or Imageready when i started. I couldn't find a text that i liked so i just used a standard one, i think it turned out ok. Any suggestions how to make it better?

it looks nice, cool shade effect in background of Mario..

I got a feeling i've seen this somewhere before..

lol yeah u have, i stole that picture of mario and then added to it. I'm not that good that i can create my own pictures...

you can do alot better than me, the background is a bit boring... Try snazzing that up.

The title puts me off... a lot... I keep thinking "****".

Other than that its pretty nice.

Thats my screen name dude! I've gotten that before, mostly by illiterate people :p its read, cutting - you - down, for those that don't get it. I'm struggling to enhance the background given my PS limitations...

I used to work with photoshop and 1 thing I would do is make your text stand out more. Maybe change the text to white. You can add a nice drop shadow if you like with your text as well.

One rule we used when working with photoshop for text color was to use either light on dark or dark on light. That helps catch a person's eye. Dark on dark or light on light blends into each other a bit.

cutnudown said:
Thats my screen name dude! I've gotten that before, mostly by illiterate people :p its read, cutting - you - down, for those that don't get it. I'm struggling to enhance the background given my PS limitations...

To be quite honest being illiterate has nothing to do with it; by quick glance many people can mistake it for the later. And yes I do get it, "CUT" "N" "U" "DOWN" - "N" being "ING" and the "U" being.. "YOU" of course.

Rein said:
To be quite honest being illiterate has nothing to do with it; by quick glance many people can mistake it for the later. And yes I do get it, "CUT" "N" "U" "DOWN" - "N" being "ING" and the "U" being.. "YOU" of course.

Are you gonna give me suggestions on my sig Rein, or talk bout my screen name, cause I can create a thread about that if thats what you'd like to talk about...

yeah contrasting colours seems like a good idea, thanks!

cutnudown said:
Are you gonna give me suggestions on my sig Rein, or talk bout my screen name, cause I can create a thread about that if thats what you'd like to talk about...

yeah contrasting colours seems like a good idea, thanks!

It is a suggestion.

Maybe you can separate the letters in which you want to be seen as words to help the "illiterate" people who keep seeing ****, such as I.

Back