My Top 20 Games (In order)

Roadrunner32

WMFL Commisioner
Jan 24, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
5919-7119-9790-6555
This is my ranking of the top 20 games for the Wii, feel free to criticize my picks and to post your own rankings.

1. Super Smash Bro's. Brawl - My prediction to be the best game on Wii, online will be intense.
  2. Madden NFL 08 - I loved Madden 07, and with online, I will be playing this game for countless hours
  3. Mario Kart Wii - My favorite Mario Series. And now it will be online.
  4. Super Mario Galaxy - Has a chance to be better than Super Mario 64.
  5. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - Sounds like a very new creative idea and I can imagine playing some Olympic events with the Wii Remote.
  6. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Not Necessarily Force Unleashed, but just any Sttar Wars game in general could be awesome.
  7. NBA Live 08 - If the controls are done right, this game could be awesome.
  8. MLB Baseball 08 - Wii Sports baseball, except it will actually be a interactive fun game.
  9. Mario Strikers Charged - Sounds fun and the first good online game
  10. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Never played a Metroid game in my life, but sounds fun, If it has online multi player, I will get this game
  11. Brothers In Arms: Double Time - Love this WWII army game, hopefully with online.
  12. Mario Party 8 - Read the reviews, got bad reviews, but I like Mario party 2
  13. Excite Truck 2 Could be a fun online racing game
  14. Brunswick Pro Bowling - Wii bowling is awesome, This game has potential
  15. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - I Like mortal Kombat but this game has no online.
  16. Super Paper Mario - Sounds like a fun game, I never played it before though
  17. WarioWare: Smooth Moves - Mini Games sound like they could be fun.
  18. Trauma Center: Second Opinion - Never played this game before but it sounds like a cool idea
  19. Animal Crossing - This game is......above average
  20. Guitar Hero III - Not a big fan, but I could like it if it was on Wii

You've listed online play for games that not confirmed online play, last I've heard. and you gave games on there you've never played?

Has it been confirmed that a Mario Kart is coming out for the Wii?

Rosbaughcr said:
Has it been confirmed that a Mario Kart is coming out for the Wii?

No but Nintendo would have to be filled with a bunch of a deet de deets to not make one eventually.

Dude - you have listed games you have never even played or are not out in any shape or form yet!!!

Wasn't the title - 'MY' Top 20 Games and not - 20 games I imagine might be good 'cause like, you know, I ermmm maybe might imagine, like errmmm, that I might get to play them before I like, errrmmm give up gaming before I die...type of title

LOL Just joking but what a wierd list anyway! :smilewinkgrin:

Roadrunner32 said:
This is my ranking of the top 20 games for the Wii, feel free to criticize my picks and to post your own rankings.

1. Super Smash Bro's. Brawl - My prediction to be the best game on Wii, online will be intense.
  2. Madden NFL 08 - I loved Madden 07, and with online, I will be playing this game for countless hours
  3. Mario Kart Wii - My favorite Mario Series. And now it will be online.
  4. Super Mario Galaxy - Has a chance to be better than Super Mario 64.
  5. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - Sounds like a very new creative idea and I can imagine playing some Olympic events with the Wii Remote.
  6. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Not Necessarily Force Unleashed, but just any Sttar Wars game in general could be awesome.
  7. NBA Live 08 - If the controls are done right, this game could be awesome.
  8. MLB Baseball 08 - Wii Sports baseball, except it will actually be a interactive fun game.
  9. Mario Strikers Charged - Sounds fun and the first good online game
  10. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Never played a Metroid game in my life, but sounds fun, If it has online multi player, I will get this game
  11. Brothers In Arms: Double Time - Love this WWII army game, hopefully with online.
  12. Mario Party 8 - Read the reviews, got bad reviews, but I like Mario party 2
  13. Excite Truck 2 Could be a fun online racing game
  14. Brunswick Pro Bowling - Wii bowling is awesome, This game has potential
  15. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - I Like mortal Kombat but this game has no online.
  16. Super Paper Mario - Sounds like a fun game, I never played it before though
  17. WarioWare: Smooth Moves - Mini Games sound like they could be fun.
  18. Trauma Center: Second Opinion - Never played this game before but it sounds like a cool idea
  19. Animal Crossing - This game is......above average
  20. Guitar Hero III - Not a big fan, but I could like it if it was on Wii

yeah, those all sound cool, but you forgot resi 4 wii edition. thats gonna be wickedly cool. and a starwars game, just lookin forward to a shadows of the empire beater. best star wars game, and that was on n64.

Back