My Wii ScreenSaver!

Zlayzer

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Hello everyone!

I just made a ScreenSaver for Wii (with great music!):lol:

You may download it here : http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=HMW8GZ8R

I've virus scanned it and it was clean ^^

It's both in game screenshots and trailer pics!

Please give me FEEDBACK!!!

Would really love to get great feedback :yesnod:

But you may also complain if you want! :mad5:

can someone who has a virus scanner scan this first? before i check it out, i'd like to know it's virus free. sorry Zlayzer, i would like to beleive you off the bat, but you only have 1 post ><

John Joseph said:
What do you do after you download it? (Even though i didnt download)

You just double click it ^^ (That will first start it! then so may you right click the backround of your comp then choose options then choose ScreenSavers then use it! =) works great for me :)

And btw it's big since the music takes up some space ......

It's 2 songs the songs are :

Queen - We are the champions
Queen & Robbie williams - We are the champions!

So thats what takes up much space then the pictures have effects also

and it's big pics and quite many to so thats why it takes up much space :/

Meh. It's not a screensaver I'd actually want to leave running and keep as my screensaver.

I watched it once, reminded me of PowerPoint presentations. Anyways, *switches back to his old Matrix screensaver* -- not bad, but something like a 3d spinning Wii would've been neater, instead of just pics you found on the interwebs :p

MaXiMiUS said:
Meh. It's not a screensaver I'd actually want to leave running and keep as my screensaver.

I watched it once, reminded me of PowerPoint presentations. Anyways, *switches back to his old Matrix screensaver* -- not bad, but something like a 3d spinning Wii would've been neater, instead of just pics you found on the interwebs :p

MAN this is my third screensaver and i aint some java pro/nerd and btw i aint PRO with paintshop or photoshop either and such so just be happy someone took their time and made a screensaver!

And you may keep it as a screensaver!

But if you don't understand what i wrote in the topic above so can i tell you that you may also copy the file to the windows folder! :wink:

for all others that don't want to download it before they have watched it so can you see a similar video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdGiwwei7eE

it's also made by me but in windows movie maker... ENJOY!

Zlayzer said:
MAN this is my third screensaver and i aint some java pro/nerd and btw i aint PRO with paintshop or photoshop either and such so just be happy someone took their time and made a screensaver!

And you may keep it as a screensaver!

But if you don't understand what i wrote in the topic above so can i tell you that you may also copy the file to the windows folder! :wink:

for all others that don't want to download it before they have watched it so can you see a similar video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdGiwwei7eE

it's also made by me but in windows movie maker... ENJOY!

time to check it out >< give you a review tommmorow when i wake up, i'm gonna grade HARD! like your supposed to be a high tech engineer nerd!!!! :lol: j/k

Supernova said:
Ok I've got it now, but it won't set itself up as a usable screensaver... still, I enjoy just watching it! Thanks!

Strange that it doesnt do that :sick: have you tried copying it to the Windows folder?

intekmdma said:
time to check it out >< give you a review tommmorow when i wake up, i'm gonna grade HARD! like your supposed to be a high tech engineer nerd!!!! :lol: j/k

Haha dude i'm just 14 years old :lol:

Btw are you going to post it here or on youtube?

Back