Myspace

I use it for friends. I do alot of travelling. I have friends from coast to coast. It is the easiest way.

I just use it for leaving messeges for my friends when their offline... though you can do that with MSN now so hoorah.

tank said:
Hmmm I use mine to stay in touch with my friends who are not on Facebook.

Facebook > Myspace.

Facebook is nice because it's one format, and one format only. The worst is when you see a myspace that has like 437834587587945784784783245 of those icons, a bunch of glitter letters, and a BG image that makes everything THAT much harder to see. And then some shitty song starts playing and there is no way to turn it off.

None of that **** with Facebook.

I'm with you. Myspace pages are typically a cluttered, unreadable mess, and having a song play at full blast when you enter the page is downright irritating (especially if it's some emo crap). So I'm using Facebook now, it's simpler and more unified.

I like Facebook because you don't get spammed with messages or friend requests from pr0ncams. I have alot more friends on MySpace though. I check MySpace once or twice a day, whereas I check Facebook maybe once every 3 days. I will get a friend request on Facebook maybe once a week, but this chick and I are in a poke war. That is really the only reason I go to Facebook.

my myspace page was done when i was bored and my mates and people i meet complained to me about me not having one so i made them happy.

but yeah i hardly use it cos quite frankly me and tommo dont get along

I absolutely hated MySpace for a long time, but there was this one time...I got stoned by myself...next thing I know there is a MySpace with my picture on it.

I hate MySpace

It saddens me that my blogs are more popular than my actual profile, people must subscribe to me just to listen to me moan about basically everything. It's a waste of space and, ack, shiny things that move hurt my eyes.

i use it but im hardly ever on it. i only use it to talk to the people i work with and to see if i can locate old friends.

cops get ALOT of heat for using myspace but IAB can lick my you know what! =X

Myspace
A hangout for pedos

I has one but I cant be arsed with it as it is as pointless as scroll lock

Back