Name The Most Boring Games U Purchased 4 Wii

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
Name The Most Boring Games U Purchase For Da System.

I never purchased any thank god.

I just read 6-7 game reviews before buying.

(That's my secret.)

I don't yet own enough games to come up with 4, but Wii Play would have to be on the list.

Spiderman 3 <_< i had that movie After effect where i bought the game immeditally after i saw the movie, I did the same thing with transformers- I'm horrible about these things lol

I got one of the worst for sure...

Game Party

Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach...

If I were to return it the sales rep would probably laugh at me and say "sorry dude your stuck with it"

My sisters insisted we bought this as our first game, after we bought the package with wii sports, wii play, and Rayman, they really wanted "super Monkey ball Banana Blitz", even they regret it, and obviously me too!
I seriously don't know what SEGA were thinking when they made that game, Monkey's in ball's perhaps?

you gotta live monkey ball to understand it... i have the older ones too its more of a Cult game...

i would have to say wii play... not that its bad for technically a 10 dollar set of mini games... but i rarely play it, i just use it to show others how to play... Its my Wii tutorial if you will...

Im not fully satisfied with Mario Strikers Charged...but I think I'll hold on too it just for pete's sake...maybe it'll come in handy one day...but IM contemplating trading it in for EA's Smarty Pants game.:yikes:

Cleofis336 said:
Im not fully satisfied with Mario Strikers Charged...but I think I'll hold on too it just for pete's sake...maybe it'll come in handy one day...but IM contemplating trading it in for EA's Smarty Pants game.:yikes:

Give it a better chance. If you can get three of your mates to play with you, it definitely makes the experience a good one. Also, online is pretty fun.

The games I hated were Red Steel and the Turtles game. Ugh.

The Simpsons game was absolutely awful, I can't actually believe I spent £40 on that rubbish. I tried to return it but they just wouldn't allow it, it was such a traumatic experience. Probably the worst decision of my life. :scared:

hands down WiiPlay, but it was worth it since it came with an extra Wiimote.

kyle

Back