Need Help? Come Here

WiiMii22 said:
so I just got the game last night, played for a bit w/o a manual or anything just on sure will and interest... at first this **** was boring. I kept falling asleep but then i got kidnapped im a dog in a cage where is the way out of that cage in the beginning... if any1 of ya'll can remember that far back lol.
you have to dig in the the corner...

rep please:D

and sry double post

hey wiimmaster and other people have u beat the game yet...????.....well in really stuck i need help!!!!!well i just got my zelda game a few days ago im up to the ice peak ruins i just got the ball and chain and i went back to room 4 u know were the big blocks are and u haft to move them around to press the switch yer well the first time i was there i slid them around and stuff out of there proper order now i cant get them to go back to where they were..saving and quiting isnt working either is leaving and coming bak there has got to be away to reset the blocks to there original places...!!! plz help anyone!!

thanx, i ended up finding it... now i'm human again... just and back into twilight... i took two days off and I don't know where or what im doing....

Just saying this now you can go on heaps of websites for walkthrough help on the whole game. But anyway i am in the third twilight when you see that the Zoras have been frozen and I dont no what to do. Ide rather ask for help that go on a walkthrough website though because its seems more liek cheating on a pacif website.

Link888 said:
Just saying this now you can go on heaps of websites for walkthrough help on the whole game. But anyway i am in the third twilight when you see that the Zoras have been frozen and I dont no what to do. Ide rather ask for help that go on a walkthrough website though because its seems more liek cheating on a pacif website.

Go To Death Mountain, Go To The Molten Rock, Teleport it There.

Done

I apologize if this question has already been posted, but I'm stuck in a pit with three twilight monsters. It's in the forest where you have to collect the tears of light. I have two left to get, and they're in the northeast corner of the forest. I can't get there except through this pit, and there are some kind of force field doors blocking the way in and the way out. All the dig holes seem to be for hearts only.

I did figure out to kill just one monster, but I can't seem to get the other two killed simultaneously without all three of them waking up.

Thanks in advance for the help!

EDIT: Holy shnockers, I got it. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
sigh

I know!!! I need help catching a fish as well!!! Someone please help! lol...it disappoints me b/c im usually awesome at gaming :(

specialsauce said:
Ok, this is embarrasing. I'm usually a great Zelda player, but right now, I can't catch a fish to save my life. I'm still back in Ordon Village, trying to catch a fish for the cat. I don't have any empty bottles (I don't have any bottles for that matter, and I'm not sure if I should or not), so I can't catch any worms or bee larva (although I've already knocked down the bee hive with the owl). All I've been doing is standing right off the dock (the one next to the cat) with my lure in the water (I've held it in the water for about 30 minutes straight). The fish are all swimming around it, but they aren't biting. I have, though, caught three bites, but the first two I was realing in wrong (trying to use the Nunchuk), and the third one caught me off-gaurd while I was moving around on my couch (talk about luck :cornut: ).

I don't know if this is just another thing where my terrible luck is stopping me from doing it, or if I'm missing something.

Can anyone help?

Im in the part after Castletown where your suppose to defend the carriage from the enemies. Problem is I have no arrows. I have only three hearts. I can get past the archers but once Im in the feild and the riders come, fprget it Im done fro. I cant figure where to get more arrows and more hearts before they kill the people on the carriage.

Wait for the bobber to go all the way down in the water then yank up on the remote. You should have a fish on your line after that. For these fish you dont need bait.

Back