Need Help Desperate!

El_Shaman

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
Wii Online Code
8682-4027-0137-7402
Hi, how's everyone doing?

here is my problem, my wii has the 3.0 version firmware, and I can't get the new firmware or get it to navigate or access to any online channels, I have a Dlink router di-524 rev.E1, updated to the lastest firmware, I always got problems 2 get the wii online, but since a few days before the update I can't get it online, I tried everything that says on the wii support, for the errors, dunno what else to do...I have 2 laptops wireless and working fine..full signal strength, I now getting the error 051330 sometimes another one...but this is the one I get it...
thanks...

im doing fine thanks but i dont know anything about routers and i here a lot of problems with them but i have a usb connector and they always work fine

El Shaman, i'm not sure if this'll work but i hear that after downloading that version 3.0 your connection goes back to no.1, so if it was 2 or 3 the wii might of reset ur connection settings. so just go into wii settings, go across to internet, then whatever connection setting u had it on.

luigi fanatic said:
El Shaman, i'm not sure if this'll work but i hear that after downloading that version 3.0 your connection goes back to no.1, so if it was 2 or 3 the wii might of reset ur connection settings. so just go into wii settings, go across to internet, then whatever connection setting u had it on.
Sounds like a plan here. If it doesn't work, call Nintendo...800-255-3700. Oh, and welcome to Wiichat! Hope to see you posting around.

I would call nintendo, but I live in Latin America, so is sort of expensive to me 2 call there...I'm gonna try that and let you know luigi

didn't work, sorry, keeps telling the same error, dunno why, i have 2 laptops surfing the web w'/the same config, 51330

i searching the code on thier site, seems 2 have problems, cuz it doesn't load, the should have technical ppl for chat...like in DELL or other places I seem...

Yea, they should. Have you tried starting a new connection with your Wii. Try going to Wii Settings, erase your current connection setup and start a whole new one.

twice!...well 3 already...even i clean the security pass on my wireless router...

now I'm getting a new code, 52030, I'm gonna send an email to nintendo...

There seem to be some problems with this new update, but it seems unlikely that it would effect you being able to connect at all. For the most part, it seems to be causing problems with the browser. This could possibly be part of the problem though. Nintendo has admitted to a problem with the new update according to what I have been hearing and is probably going to release another update soon (just some food for thought). It's a long shot, as it makes little sense but maybe try disconnecting your two laptops and then unplug the router for a bit and plug it back in; then try going through new internet connection settings on the Wii. Also unplug the Wii for about thirty seconds before doing so.

after I download this update I got a new msg, telling me that was a new update available...that's is why am so desperate to get this thing online...

Sometimes computers get clogged up with too much connection info, give the resetting a try. If you had it working before, then there is no reason not to be able to have it working.

Last edited:
Back