Netgear online help

Adramalech

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
florida
Wii Online Code
3780-0293-1912-2666
hey i am trying to set up my wii connection and i am runing on Wep 64 bit and i was just wounder do i just put in my passphrase for wep or what cause i tryed that and it didnt work and i tryed the passcode for when i had wpa and that ddidnt work .. soo do i need to type in like one of the key's codes like key 1-4 ??? help :'(

kk well hey add me 3780 0293 1912 2666
Name Adramalech

ok soo if any of u have this problem all i did Was look for my Netgear Key 1 and typed thoes numbers in and it got me connected this is only for if ur netgear is set on WEP <3

hey another question if u happen to know what is the online right now just used for DLing games and adding people so ur Mii can mingle cause i think thats all im seeing ??? and to add someone to ur book u just go to messages and do it there right ??? :p sort of new to the online wii here

Yes, adding and communicating with friends and the Wii Shopping Channel (well the Virtual Council, not the Wii Ware yet).

Correct you add Wii numbers to your address book. They will be greyed when you first add them. Once you get synced with the person you added (they add you and the Wiis find eachother) you will be able to send them Miis and messages.

-Bobby

cough lame cough :p hope they add some cool stuff to the net cause itd be amazing with online gameplay ... stupid weather is not even working yet snore :p meh wii is still amazing

Back