Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
Here is what we know so far about this chip:

- Quicksolder (no wires required)
- Plays Wii Backups
- Plays GC Backups
- Play GC Homebrew
- Play GC Imports (swap needed)
- Built-in Audiofix (GC games using streaming are working flawlessly, no patch needed)
- DVD-R / DVD+R support
- Optional chip disable wire
- Stealth even when chip is enabled
- Multi-purpose LED

The chip is supposed to be shipped by the end of the week, so in fact this may be the first "real" Modchip to reach the market!

It looks like a very pro and easy to install solution! We're not sure Wiinja has built-in audiofix, but this is definitely a must-have feature. Expect a review soon, including a video of the installation process!

The teams' website is launching soon at Teamcyclops.com

It does the same as the Wiinja chip does, it just looks more pro.

I'd personally buy it if it was upgradeable so Nintendo can't kill my Wii with an update. Bring on the firmware hacks :D.

Firmware Hacks? lol

Im not a fan of Modchips, and nintendo can crush these bugs. But whoever wants to, go for it. Just beware your warranty goes out the window :p

looks cool tho.

Hmmm may i point out to some people who thought it was impossible for the current wii to read DVD's. It says it right there and many of these chips confirm it to work. So i guess all im saying is I TOLD YOU SO.

Firmware hacks? It's plausable. It's been proved. No need to laugh at my silly theory :). Lol.

cannon said:
Hmmm may i point out to some people who thought it was impossible for the current wii to read DVD's. It says it right there and many of these chips confirm it to work. So i guess all im saying is I TOLD YOU SO.

Ill see it when i believe it, that would be hard on the drive and laser tho since they are built to go to the inside out, and DVDs are outside in.. So your wii will probably loose alot on its lifespan.

Yes that is very true but none the less it plays dvd's.

I'm not sure about the mod chips, i'm sure it works fine though but i'm scared Nintendo might make them 'rebel' Wiis or something so that they won't be able to play online or something. You never know what Nintendo will do. I'm going to wait until Brawl comes out and see what those people with Mod chips fare. If it's fine, i'll be definitely getting one :)

2Wiitarded said:
Here is what we know so far about this chip:

- Quicksolder (no wires required)
- Plays Wii Backups
- Plays GC Backups
- Play GC Homebrew
- Play GC Imports (swap needed)
- Built-in Audiofix (GC games using streaming are working flawlessly, no patch needed)
- DVD-R / DVD+R support
- Optional chip disable wire
- Stealth even when chip is enabled
- Multi-purpose LED

The chip is supposed to be shipped by the end of the week, so in fact this may be the first "real" Modchip to reach the market!

It looks like a very pro and easy to install solution! We're not sure Wiinja has built-in audiofix, but this is definitely a must-have feature. Expect a review soon, including a video of the installation process!

The teams' website is launching soon at Teamcyclops.com

Lol you copied that right off Digg!

But yeah good idea posting it here :)

Nintendo updates your Wii system in some way every time you download a VC game or go on the internet. Nintendo will find a way to defend against homebrew attempts just as Sony is doing for the PSP and PS3.

I'm all for homebrew but like I said in another thread, I'll wait for a usb device exploit to pop up.

cannon said:
Yes that is very true but none the less it plays dvd's.

Not really. The description says it supports DVD+R and DVD-R, two formats of DVDs. That is, you can burn games to DVDs with your PC and play them on your Wii, as the hardware was designed to do.

No where does it say it can magically make your Wii into a DVD player. Exactly how would this work? Would the chip magically add a DVD channel to the list?

do you guys not have a dvd player god i mean the rest of the stuff sounds nice but you guys seem to make a big deal that it plays dvds. and yeah i would be scared nintendo would make my wii not be able to play online. and well if i want to play GC back ups and homemade games and imports i will just mod my gc

Back