New Injustice: Gods Among Us Trailer Features Green Lantern’s Struggle

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
[FONT=&quot]
maura-albums-news-4-picture11020-injustice-gods-among-us-green-lantern.JPG

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment has today released a new teaser trailer for Injustice: Gods Among Us, which will be coming to Wii U on April 16 (April 19 in Europe). The new trailer for the epic fighting game focuses on the Green Lantern’s role in the storyline, and his struggle to defeat his ultimate foe - a carbon copy of himself! In the trailer, the Green Lantern, aka Hal Jordan, is heard to say: “My oath says that no evil shall escape my sight. So what happens when that evil is me?” The trailer also features previously unseen story elements, and a snippet of some of the cutscenes featuring The Green Lantern. Injustice: Gods Among Us was developed by the award-winning NetherRealm Studios, and is the first of hopefully many instalments in this new fighting game franchise set in the DC Comics universe, featuring a large cast of DC Comics favourites, such as Batman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and many more. Looks amazing![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[video=youtube;KvF8wqK08Ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvF8wqK08Ig&feature=share&list=UUM7EG1_z6zNJdjAYsyTuCyg[/video]​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source:[/FONT] Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment

Back