New Mario Cart + controller = what?

The possibilities are endless! but anyway just wait to see, wii already dont know even if a mario kart game for the Wii exist

yea but what ARE the possiblilities and i bet there will be cuz theres been one for EVERY nintendo system

you might find that nintendo will make a holder for the wiimote, in the shape of a steering wheel

how cool would that be?

WOW!i never thought of that!maybey it would be like this
(=) the = is the remote, then u could lower it or make it higher to ajust speed or sumthin like that?

ergh yea...hmmm oh look at the screenshots for the new sonic game they have the contoller like this = and they tilt it left or right to turn

mikybee93 said:
yea but what ARE the possiblilities and i bet there will be cuz theres been one for EVERY nintendo system
There was no for the NES! It started with Super Mario Kart on the SNES. And yeah, I like your idea of the steering weel (=) thing. Would be nice!
Or...Is there a Mario Kart on the NES I never seen/heard of?! o_O

MMCD said:
you might find that nintendo will make a holder for the wiimote, in the shape of a steering wheel

how cool would that be?

That would very cool actually! I say lets get some designs just for fun to see what kind of imaginations yall got! Ill do it when I get off work and bust out with some awsome contrapted invention! :D :lol: ;)

There was no for the NES! It started with Super Mario Kart on the SNES. And yeah, I like your idea of the steering weel (=) thing. Would be nice!
Or...Is there a Mario Kart on the NES I never seen/heard of?! o_O
it was either snes or nes i remember 1 had it and thanx for the compliment

That would very cool actually! I say lets get some designs just for fun to see what kind of imaginations yall got! Ill do it when I get off work and bust out with some awsome contrapted invention!
are u able to use flash or sumthin like that so well, if so that would be so AWESOME!

You are most likely going to use the wiimote as a steering wheel, just like in Excite Truck, Sonic, and Need for Speed: Carbon

yea thats wat i was thinking but they might make a special steering weel type thing .

P.S.dont ruin our fun

i made my own design! lol

okay the wheel type holder has grips at the side

the hinge is to close the steering wheel once the wiimote is inserted and your A button is for firing any pick up you have

complaints/apprectiation= okay by me

Attachments

• Crude Mario Kart Wii steering wheel design.bmp
    280.2 KB · Views: 302
Back