new release dates for 2008 including mario kart and your favourite games

Transfixed said:
Hmm...yeah aside from SSBB I'm not very excited about this line-up either. A lot of bland ho-hum games. And I'm sorry but a couple of games based on movies and some blah ports & sequels just don't get me very thrilled. Nintendo needs more first-party games and original ideas. Maybe there are some there but I don't know what they are. Unfortuantely for now the 360 is getting all the big heavy-hitter/hardcore games. Thanks God I own a Wii and a 360. It's the only way to go.

there are some new frenchises like disaster and baroque

vashivihan said:
they have black, rock band and rainbow 6 vegas 2 for wii. yeeeeeeeesssssssssssss
Don't get your hopes up on Rainbow Six, they said the same thing about the original Vegas on a similar list on IGN. Anything could happen though, I think we have a good chance at getting the new Black sequel.

I was looking forward to getting WiiFit, Smash, and Mario Kart early this year with possibly No More Heroes but two of those games might not come out until summer or fall.

Gawd, I have to start saving V_V that list is enormous and I probably want half of them (I stopped after reading Jan/ Feb).

...wasn't rock band made by harmonix?

i doubt most of these mid/late 2008 release dates are accurate =/

AoWFraggit said:
...wasn't rock band made by harmonix?

i doubt most of these mid/late 2008 release dates are accurate =/

yeah that may be but it gives us a list of what to expect in 2008. some of the games look like potential winners

March 11, 2008 Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Konami Sports

This is the only game I've seen that is uniquely different to XBOX 360 and PS3. I like how Konami made a completely different game for the Wii and actually used the remote to it's advantage. You can actually move players off the ball with the remote, and click on the spot where you want to pass.

I'm also looking forward to Top Spin Tennis if the motion controls are good enough.

Back