New Super Mario Bro's: Wii Offical Discussion

I am pretty excited for it as well. I know my son is all about NSMB on the DS and if this game is half as good as that one I think Nintendo will have a real winner on their hands.

Hub

I played it on the DS which was pretty fun but I know this is going to be even better, 4 co-op you say?

its going to be great. another Retro game that even the new generation will love. and the 4 player looks really fun

I pre-ordered the game today. I love mario games they're always exciting for some reason. I'm not to upset about peach not being a playable character in the game well wait actually I am. T_T why do they always mistreat peach. : (

I pre-ordered the game today. I love mario games they're always exciting for some reason. I'm not to upset about peach not being a playable character in the game well wait actually I am. T_T why do they always mistreat peach. : (
Yeah she always needs to be saved...besides the game "Super princess peach" where its apparently the opposite.

Last edited:
i've checked out the vid's and this game does seem pretty cool.
but i'm wondering if it is worth it considering it will be full price and with another full fledged mario game (super mario galaxy 2) just around the corner...

i've checked out the vid's and this game does seem pretty cool.
but i'm wondering if it is worth it considering it will be full price and with another full fledged mario game (super mario galaxy 2) just around the corner...

thats a good point! Do you go ahead and spend the money on this or save up for galaxy 2?? I guess the die hard mario fans will buy both, Im buying both!! lol. My kids bday is the 14th and I plan on buying it for him, we are all hyped in the house, i have 2 boys so i can see this being fun, but at the sametime i can see this as a pain as they will expect me to "help" them on the levels lol.

it has a little mode where the game will play itself so if they get stuck then turn that on and as soon as they're past the part where they're stuck just turn it back off.

and as soon as i get a new Wii i plan on buying both NSMB:Wii and SMG2

this is out on nov 11th 12th 15h? something to that affect? Looks really cool. I think me and my girlfriend will enjoy it.

15th for US. And yes no peach. Something about the dress not being able to be renderd. Too complicated.

with peaches dress i think they were worried about it not being realistic if when she jumped or "floated" the dress is going to go up and i dont think they wanna show her panties/thong what ever she wears...

I know I'm gone love this game...it will be fun alone and also when you have friends and family at home. I'm still sad they didn't add online multiplayer in this game. I want to play with my nephew and my brother in law over the internet.

I have a love and hate relationship with Nintendo. I'm pissed at them bcs of wiispeak and the way they implement the chat.They also should have introduced online to punch-out.Common it's 2009,I don't need a wiiHD but give me some functionality on my wii.

sorry guys...burst my bubble...lol

Back