New Super Mario Bros.

its easier to get them from the green mushroom houses, you can make them appear by finishing a world with 44, 55, or 66 as the last two digits of the timer

Muhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahaaa!

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have found teh! answer,

i'm going to iceland for 3 days then wen i be back i get a ds and super mario 64 ds. and even though it aint realesed yet in the uk

my local game shop(consoles inc.)
has got them from the us!!! joy joy joooyy :lol: :lol: wha- wah was i taalking abou...:confused: :zzz:

Late to the thread but someone said this will boost DS sales. I just bought New Super Mario Bros. and I don't have a DS. I picked it and the sims 2 up and will grab a DS when the lite comes out in a couple weeks. Pretty funny to buy a game you can't play but hey.

That sounds like it is going to be really good I an not wait to see how it turns out. I think it will be awsome.

Amazing that is what that game is going to be I can not wait to get my hands all over it I will not stop playing it untill I beat it.

leafweasel said:
Why get a DS lite? they suck compared to the normal DS and it would cost less to get a normal one.
This is counter to everything I've read everywhere. What do you base this on?

Well first it doesn't look very good because its all plasticy and it was pointless yo release another version of the DS because the normal one was perfectly good. It's like the gameboy they release the advance then the SP and then the micro. I think it's silly but i still love nintendo.

Back