Newb From Long Island New York

HBF Man

HBF Man
Dec 19, 2010
Long Island New York
Wii Online Code
3222-7057-7394-2251
Hello peeps..

I recently leaped back into the gaming world so to speak.. I dont know why but I just suddenly wanted to play some video games and well thats lead to me getting an Wii & Xbox 360 :)

I've got around 4 Wii games right off the bat, only had it about a week now, and the Xbox 360 well dont even ask somwhere around 100+ and I've only had that a couple of months.. I buy things on impulse and have to much stuff and way to many hobbies..

Aside from gaming I am an RC Freak.. If it flies, drives, floats sails I have it or have had it.. Currently I have 2 1/5 Hpi Baja's, 3 Hpi Savages, XTM Mammoth, Hpi Blitz, Kyosho Cart. Losi Mini Rock Crawler, Losi Mini LST, Hpi Rs4 Flux, Traxxas 1/16 Mini E Revo, Century Hawk Sport "heli", a few planes, and a boat or two..

I also enjoy building 1/24 scale plastic car models..

Looking forward to meeting cool gamer addicted people and share some cool games..

As long as you can afford all that and still move freely in your house everything is alright, and, by the way, Welcome to Wii Chat.

Welcome to wii chat. You should add me as a wii friend and we can game.

Welcome to the forums Chris! Don't worry, I'm also an impulse buyer, from NJ no less! Must be a tri-state area thing. ;)

welcome 2 the forums :lovewii:
u can never have 2 many games...as long as it's in ur budget :yesnod:

Back