newest wii = unmoddable currently

You paid $150 ?! dude, that's WAY overpriced. It did cost me €65 to let a guy mod my Wii (which happened in Februari). The chips are even cheaper right now.

dakuda said:
I find it funny how everyone refers to their copied discs as backups. 99% of you don't have the original disc laying around, therefore it is not a backup.
Well do you want them to come out and say that they are illegally downloading them? If they did that the thread would just be closed anyway.

hey noone answered back about the cut legs.....ohh and im trying to find someone who is or knows where to find a person knows how to mod...wii's..because...it better ..and so cool...plus get games that havent even came out yet and play it....

can anyone answer my question?
thanx...

dan007 said:
hey noone answered back about the cut legs.....ohh and im trying to find someone who is or knows where to find a person knows how to mod...wii's..because...it better ..and so cool...plus get games that havent even came out yet and play it....

can anyone answer my question?
thanx...
Look at the pic I posted earlier. Normally they would just have to solder the points like they did there, but in that pic with the cut legs they have to bridge the legs too. So yes, it was just a way that Nintendo tried to stop modding, but it wasn't very successful.

dakuda said:
I find it funny how everyone refers to their copied discs as backups. 99% of you don't have the original disc laying around, therefore it is not a backup.

actually my set came with mario party 8 and wii sports and i made BACKUPS of them with my LG dvd drive. soooooo i will continue to call them BACKUPS because i support videogame companys.

so please keep your insultive comments to yourself.
thanks,

dakuda said:

Someone backed them up at some point. So technically, they're still backups, of an original game.

Do you just need a dvd drive that can write cisks
Would y mac mini do
Thewn I could send some of you people the files??

Back