[NEWS] Wii Video Games Blamed For Rise In Effeminate Violence

These children and parents are in need of help. It's Nintendo's fault that there are kids shaking their hands to piss kids off?

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!! :mad5: :mad5:

Video games are not at fault for violence in today's world. There were still violent people before video games, right? Parents must just be thinking of an excuse when they're at fault here.

Of course you could always blame movies. Or toy guns. Plenty of violence there. Movies are how I got into toy guns when I was little.

I play plenty of violent games, and I'm not Sadam Huusean (sp?)

Everyone relax. The source site the onion is all fake news isn't it?

Thats All A F***ing Load Of Bull ****

I gues I should've read some of the above comments before posting this cause now i know that site has fake news (according to some above posters.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The responses on this thread have caused me to lose all faith in humanity.

This is why I don't believe in the Theory Of Evolution! Far to many have seemed to have skipped a few millennia to make it feasible
Also kind of tosses Intelligent Design out the window!

Everything was just an accident, That's what I tell myself to get me through the day.

samXcor3 said:
Everyone relax. The source site the onion is all fake news isn't it?
And The Consumerist is nothing but a bunch of Best Buy-bashers, but they still make a big enough uproar to cause some major policy changes in Geek Squad. If it's written, someone (likely a lot of someones) will believe it.

Actually, most of my opinion of Best Buy and Geek Squad comes from personal experience (or personal horror stories from people I know). I hold no particular love of The Consumerist.

It just so happens that, unfortunately, as sensationalist as The Consumerist is, it tends to be on the money when it comes to them.

it may be fake ( didnt know that at first) but it is still i RL problem. that artical is fake but yet it is also true.

It amused me how many people went off on the article without actually reading it.

Heh... Sad thing is this could actually become a reality...

Shocked

castlezelda said:
Sounds somewhat like the columbine shootings all over again. Parents shouldn't blame vidoe game for violence, they should blame their children.
in reality who would say "i've did it in a video gamei.e scarface, mortal kombat or GTA) so i'm going to re-inact that in real life" or "since i did it in a game i'm doing it in real life" why dont some kids get it in there mind theres a biug diff from vg violence and real violence. if u kill someone in a game, nothing might happen, u can shot the cops, but in reality u goto jail for that stuff.
WTF its a fake article :mad5: . Did ya think you'd sound well read droping the colombine reference?:shocked: My god it wasnt the first shooting to happen at a school. Think before you post

Back