Next Zelda?

If they make it like they did with Mario Galaxy the graphics will be astounding. The Wii is 2.5x stronger than the GC, Zelda TP was made mostly for the GC. Mario Galaxy looked as pretty as Ratchet and Clank, just not as spacious (I know I played both).

Wiwiwili next time you have an insult, make sure it's actually funny like this...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27842.html

I'm kind of surprised Nintendo would wait "a few years", assuming that ends up being accurate, for a Zelda that's designed for the Wii. Obviously there are some amazing things that can be done with a game like Zelda using the Wii Remote. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it for sure. :)

I reckon, that they'll have you change from child to adult, like in Ocarina.
And when you're a child it would have cell shaded Wind Waker type graphics, and when you're an adult, it would have more realistic type graphics.

for ur f info

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5::wtf: :wtf: :wtf: foR your infomation i do hae a wii and ps1 like you and your poor house for all i know you might live in a graveyard and just went to some guys house and begt him to use his copmuter i have nothing to say to you dont what yu ppl have AGAINST RUNESCAPE YOU BROB CANT GET through the first STAGE and YES I KNOW HOW TO PLAY RUNESCAE ON MY WII YOU ENT THE REAL DEAL BETTER TAKE YOURSELF DOWNTO THE SELTER TO GET YOURSELF A FREE MEAL:lol: oh i forgot thats were your mum livs and as to the idiot that said he had mom i dont think so av got 3 reasons why he cant do number1:HIS FAT AS A BIG. NUMBER2:HIS STUCK TO HIS CHAIR AND CANT MOVE BECAUSE HES BEEN THERE FOR LIKE 3YEARS EVER SINCE HE GOT THATS COMPUTER FROM THE DUMB YARD THATS AROUND HIS HOUSE HIS GOT LIE 3 CRAS ALL CRASHED THOUGH MUNBER3:the most inmortant of all he has no **** so he hart him self from *********. like i said your n00bs

... I'll ignore that rather blunt, and reatrded guy from before.
There'll be a Zelda game in the near future like maybe '09 or '10. They always think of a new title, and plot line. Even if they aren't in chronological order.

Back