nintendo.co.uk

anthonybest1

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3428-8826-2456-3690
does anyone know when the Nintendo.co.uk forum is coming back on?

Nintendo.co.uk said:
Hello Nintendo Fans!

No need to panic, we'll be back soon!
Our website won't be available for a couple of hours, as we're currently arranging some technical modifications.
We would like to ask you for your understanding at this time; we're looking forward to welcoming you back to the site shortly, when we'll be able to provide you with all the latest news about the world of Nintendo.

See you soon!

I hope that answers your question.

Groves said:
Hello Nintendo Fans!

No need to panic, we'll be back soon!
Our website won't be available for a couple of hours, as we're currently arranging some technical modifications.
We would like to ask you for your understanding at this time; we're looking forward to welcoming you back to the site shortly, when we'll be able to provide you with all the latest news about the world of Nintendo.

See you soon!

Unfortunately, this message has been there for over a week......

captainff said:
Unfortunately, this message has been there for over a week......
Ah righty.

I don't use the site, so its just what I pressumed, sorry for giving you the wrong information I guess.

I just looked around on some sites, and people are thinking/hoping that its gone down because of the Star Points, that they are making them so you can buy Wii Points with them, or something. But also there is another rumour that there are some Security Checks that need to be changed.

Back