Nintendo DS WiFi Friends Code

ello ppl i decided to come to this thread because the pokemon thread is dead i hardly play tht game anymore so i decided between spectrobes & animal crossing i play animal crossing more now so ima get some more friends who wants to play?

name:ricky
fc:1332-4523-1672
~rickg~ φώφ

Just wondering, but how do u get videos in ur sig?

I really must say sorry it's simple but not worth the time exsplaing your probobly wondering why did you respond and i shall answer i did because im bored >;}

~ricky~ φώφ

DEFINITELY GET MARIO KART. One of the best games on the DS for wifi, nothing beats a good competition, and you guys can see how a girl races.

Everyone has there opinion i agree it's a awsome game but lacks in some feature's and cannot be choosen as best game until the end of the year.like i said it's your opinion and i can except your thought cause it's wrong to deny with only prediction's ...

☆~ricky~☆ φώφ

Well FINALLY got Mario Kart!!!! Although I highly doubt anyone will read this ever again..... Well No matter! My FC is 120373306208!!!
Im a beginner so please take it easy on me.... I don't know all the tricks like how to start super fast in the begining! well PM me anyone interested!!!
:aureola:

lilangel89 said:
Well FINALLY got Mario Kart!!!! Although I highly doubt anyone will read this ever again..... Well No matter! My FC is 120373306208!!!
Im a beginner so please take it easy on me.... I don't know all the tricks like how to start super fast in the begining! well PM me anyone interested!!!

Um... I'm sorry but I'm not one to play easy... Ever.

But I'm going to add you anyway.

Here's my code:

107-459-946-107

And my name is Emma.

Anyone else is glad to add me, I'll almost race you at any time of the day.

lilangel89 said:

Ill add you, mine is in my sig.

hey who wants to add me? i have mario kart ds...... and lil angel you haven't missed a beat. it is kind of dead. For couple months now it have been like that

Back