Nintendo has finaly woke up!

Fer sure! The Wii definitely Pwns the console wars. It just needs SOME sorta interactivity w/ the DS. Pokemon Battle Rev isn't enough!

Lol at pokemon, gameboy only but that's my two cents. I'd rather play a 2D game trying to be a 2D game then a 2D game trying to be a 3D game.

But wait! If you remember the pokemon episodes, they were really exciting and intense, so Synikal good point, if pokemon battle revolution and other pokemon titles were to become more interactive (and at the same time intense), then the 2D wanting to be a 3D thing may just be able to pull itself off.

What if your Wifi or Wired Wii could act as a hub for DS's to connect to Wifi?

Good question, but I just ask myself well what's the point when I can be intimate with my handheld and enjoy it at better level. Pokemon is a tactical series really and some people forget that. Not that it's wrong too - it's just when it comes down to it, that's what it is.

Synikal said:
Not just Pokemon though lol. ALL DS games with Wifi Capability.

Well it relates to alot of DS titles aswell, like Dr Kawashima's Brain Training as one. Although Phoenix Wrights would be f*cking sweet coming to think of it lol! :yikes:

I don't play my DS much, as ALL 8 of gamse were FRICKIN jacked!!!ASJKDF*(WUA@$JRMO:DSZIFMS.
Just thinking about it pisses me off...:(

Pfft... Diddy Kong, Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Advanced Wars, Animal Crossing, and I forgot the others:p

AC rocked! I never could get the friend code things to work. Friend codes in general were a horrible idea... Pokemon Battle Revolution had a good idea when you have the opportunity to add them after each battle.

Synikal said:
AC rocked! I never could get the friend code things to work. Friend codes in general were a horrible idea... Pokemon Battle Revolution had a good idea when you have the opportunity to add them after each battle.

Animal crossing was like Frogger all over again lol. And yeah about Pokemon Battle Revolution. A feature like that had to be put in the game though.

VGchartz seems to be finally adding in those current Wii sales. I'd still say they are off plus/minus by at least a million units on every console. They will be releasing the official sales charts in game magazines and websites. I'll keep an eye out for those end of the year numbers.

I feel Nintendo's Eyes are only half open.

They still are far behind w/ online play (something the original xbox did right) and they really need to regulate all these crap games coming out that they are putting there Seal of Quality on. Chicken Shoot? Ninja Breadman? Give me a break. Those games arnt even playable for children.

I hope within the next few years they wake up from this half sleep.

opitekk said:
I feel Nintendo's Eyes are only half open.

They still are far behind w/ online play (something the original xbox did right) and they really need to regulate all these crap games coming out that they are putting there Seal of Quality on. Chicken Shoot? Ninja Breadman? Give me a break. Those games arnt even playable for children.

I hope within the next few years they wake up from this half sleep.

Well there are different types of children don't forget. I expect Nintendo did their research etc, but it's all about two things really: masses and profit.

On the other hand Xbox's online play has never been far behind, lol.

Back