nintendo needs sturdier straps for wiimote?

lol
"make sure when your playing your wii you have your strap-on"
"yea he has good experiances with strap-ons" HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure the Wii-motes and nunchucks will probably have to be replaced fairly frequently due to the wear and tear they will be undergoing. I mean with all the shaking and waving around, I can imagine that being rather tough on a piece of technology.

wow...that was something, like they said most of the people who play games regulery(cant spell) shouldnt have to worry,just if your mom or your sis who are videogameilliterit (cant spell).

The wrist strap is kind of like a seat belt in a car!
Its not garenteed to save your life (in this case your wii-mote)
but you still have a higher chance of surviving (in this case the wii-mote not busting!)

Last edited:
Mais said:
I'm sure the Wii-motes and nunchucks will probably have to be replaced fairly frequently due to the wear and tear they will be undergoing. I mean with all the shaking and waving around, I can imagine that being rather tough on a piece of technology.
Actually from what I've heard they are very durable, even after this one in the video was chucked at the wall at fast speeds and spilled out the batteries it worked fine when the batteries were put back in, at the Nintendo booth at E3 1 girl said that the prototype remotes they were using was hurled about 3 times really hard at the screen and it still went and played excellent, the final versions should be even more durable. interesting fact, Wii is small, would have been smaller if they didn't reinforce it to be extra durable, ps3 will probably break taking it out of the package knowing Sony and the 360 breaks without touching the stupid thing.

Well, I've actually had the strap on my wrist, and it's not supposed to be completely tight, it's just a loose fit; although it shouldn't pop out of your hand...or you might be trying to drop it purposely. But since we are speaking of accessories for the Wii, they are coming out with a steering wheel adapter (when you purchase some racing game) as it comes in a package.

Back