Nintendo Power sheds some Light on Mysims and Super Paper Mario!

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
For the Mysims part nothing too exciting. This game seems to have some cool things in it. Its almost like a better version of the first animal crossing. You talk with people in your town, do things get rewards for your house etc...
You design your house by using the Wiimote of course, and well the Visuals arent that stunning, they are kinda kiddy but if you like that kinda thing then this is for you. There was more about the game, this is just a breif summery on it. Most of it is repeating but that is the jist of the Game. I say its better than the first animal crossing because you can interact better.

For super paper mario, I found out something I didnt know. Its in 5d , I probably shoudlve known that but I didnt. Also in this game you ditch the fighting style in the Previous game for gcube, where you do one attack at a time. You know you and your partner go or the bad guy and his goons go together etc. Instead there is no more orders for fighting. Also when you go in the 3d part and you stay in there for too long you lose Heartpoints which kinda sucks. You can switch between characters like peach (who has a flying ability) bowser (fire) and someone else not being revealed. The Bad guy would have to be someone named count bleck. The game will still be humerous and the boss battles are apparently fantastic. I cant wait to play this game, it will be a hard one to grasp at first because you need to do so much, switch to 3d etc and use certain characters at some points in the game which you did last time I guess. Also this may have been said but the controller is sideways using the control pad to move and the 2 button to jump. A allows you to switch between the different worlds.

Anyways If this is no help I suggest picking up the new nintendo power issue or just flame me for not putting more insight in.

I heared that when you grow when you're using Bowser you go like HUGE like.. three times the screen or something, like Godzilla stylee

Thanks for the info! Must admit im not too familiar with the Paper Mario series but the more i read about it the more i look forward to it :)

surfinrach90 said:
I heared that when you grow when you're using Bowser you go like HUGE like.. three times the screen or something, like Godzilla stylee

Well I didnt read anything on that but it did show the bad guys looking very big, like bigger than usual so im sure that Bowser can do it 2.

And Ion no problem man, Paper Mario is a really great series and you should really give the Thousand Year Door a play, its on the Gamecube.

Back