Nintendo Power's MKA preview

Zaius

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Anyone here who has gotten the latest issue of Nintendo Power? It has come to my understanding that this volume features a preview of Mortal Kombat Armageddon for the Wii. Since I can't check it myself, I would only like to have clearance about this specific sentence; "The developers won't deny that there may be an exclusive character or two to add to the 60-plus playable fighters." Does it really say that there may be two exclusive fighters appearing within it? Does it perhaps say something more ellaborating about it? This has been hot news within the MK community for the last couple of days. One of the problems is that this only has been confirmed by one person who supposely subscribes to Nintendo Power.
If I could get some more confirmations from this site it would be great. According to the poster the preview should be on page 28.

Last edited:
yup. that's what it says alright. but no there's nothing more detailed than that. it's the very last sentence of the article, so if there is more to be said, it's not in this issue.

Thanks, for the replies :D. I guess that is cleared so far. One exclusive character, Khameleon, is actually already known to appear. Hmm, these things might be stupid (especially for me since I'm a foreigner and therefore have occasionally a hard time expressing myself) to ask but is this magazine reliable and is it to assume, or even take for granted by the preview that they had an interview with the MK team and not actually making this up?

Last edited:
Nintendo Power is extremely reliable, its the biggest Nintendo magazine in the world im pretty sure, if you dont trust us google it and look at their web site

Back