NMH one of the best wii games ever!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
Hey whats up gamers NMH! dude i have been playing this game and the style, graphics, and the gameplay is very awesome im at the part where you fight jean ( i dont want to give away any spoilers) but the whole game is almost amazing. i just had to say that, because i was a little worried about this game in being disappointed because of ign, but freight not because i think this game delivers more then ign gave it credit. So if i were to rate this game it would get a 9.5 for me and yes it is a must buy for wii hardcore gamers. Oh yeah i love it when silvia calls you on the wiimote she is sexy. so anyway wii gamers go pick it up, NO MORE HEROES trust me you wont be disapointed i know i wasnt.

I want to :lol:

Canada has to wait for it to come because of French in the manuals or something. Can't freaking wait for it.

It does look like a great game, and since there isn't a lot of choice on the Wii market when it comes to mature titles. This game is a must buy for any Wii owner. I'm looking forward to more of your impressions. :)

It does look like a great game, and since there isn't a lot of choice on the Wii market when it comes to mature titles. This game is a must buy for any Wii owner. I'm looking forward to more of your impressions. :)

Top Reviewed Wii games on Gamerankings.com right now:

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
5. No More Heroes

Only 1 E game on the list. (And GH 3 is 6th) Pretty good if I say so myself.

Hmm Im not sure If Im going to like this game. It looks like a game that wants to special and different but isnt really that good.

It seems just like one in a dozen. Go for the boss by killing lots of slaves! Than learn a new trick. The only difference in this game is the graphical style?

I wouldnt say all that. The really difference is the controls. Plus they put little extra things in there. So you arent just always killing "slaves"...even though that is a lot of it.

I have played very much, only about two hours or so...I'm the 9th ranked assassin right now...i'll probly play some more tonight

yeah that looked like a good game. it seems to be getting some hype, which is great for a wii game

this game is very good, it kicks so much ars. ui love when silvia calls you and u can hold the wiimote like a telephone, her voice is sexy i give ya that. like when u see silvia out of the shower, soaking wet, when i first seen her i was saying to myself "i want to Do you, gosh i wish i could screw you, your so hot, wanna bake cookies on you" dunno i was thing that.
I got the game because of how graphic it is and the bloodbath, and for the profanity.

castlezelda said:
this game is very good, it kicks so much ars. ui love when silvia calls you and u can hold the wiimote like a telephone, her voice is sexy i give ya that. like when u see silvia out of the shower, soaking wet, when i first seen her i was saying to myself "i want to Do you, gosh i wish i could screw you, your so hot, wanna bake cookies on you" dunno i was thing that.
I got the game because of how graphic it is and the bloodbath, and for the profanity.

lmfao

I'd get this instantly if the overworld section wasnt so crap and dull....Needless to say I'll probably get this game instantly anyway.....lol

And whats all this talk about Silvia? You dirty, dirty people... * Youtube's "Sylvia No More Heroes" *

Back