No Wii for Mii :(

Bluphoenix said:
Nah I know my mom, i got home and saw a box that i thought could be a Wii and some other stuff (like a bundle bought online) and she said "You have no idea whats in that box" she said "it weighs 58 lbs, you dont know what it is now, do you?" and it really weighs 58lbs...and its not like theres a bunch of heavy stuff in there to weigh it down, its like solid and non moving when i tilt it so yeah...lol
It's a master trick so you won't figure it out! Man... they even put weights in the box just to throw you off. Your parents are really sneaky! :) Use the thing about buying a Wii. See what she says. Seriously.

if you have any collectables... sell them now before they get damaged... make the money and tada.. a wii

Bluphoenix said:
Nah I know my mom, i got home and saw a box that i thought could be a Wii and some other stuff (like a bundle bought online) and she said "You have no idea whats in that box" she said "it weighs 58 lbs, you dont know what it is now, do you?" and it really weighs 58lbs...and its not like theres a bunch of heavy stuff in there to weigh it down, its like solid and non moving when i tilt it so yeah...lol

maybe its fitness equipment, is she implying that you are fat?

Wishale said:
Zzz.. i might be on the same boat as you mate.. But thankfully im getting hired at the local timhortons-- us canadians know how good timmy's is ;)

ahh... I miss tim hortons so much... when I moved to the states that don't have them here!!! ; ;

they also don't have swiss chalet.. sigh..

Also everyone calls timbits, donut holes here in the states... I was so confused.

mackiain said:
maybe its fitness equipment, is she implying that you are fat?
This is a possiblilty :D lol

re

Wishale said:
Zzz.. i might be on the same boat as you mate.. But thankfully im getting hired at the local timhortons-- us canadians know how good timmy's is ;)

so do us americans. Tim hortons has the best coffee

Stop bein such a brat and just deal with it. If you get a wii then great. If not it's not the end of the world.

dude it IS THE END OF THE WORLD what the hell is wrong with you im going crazy waiting untill it comes out in victoria its only a week away i have the alarm on my clock set to 12.00 pm december 7 its still not out here im going inSANE. i feel this guys pain man i FEEL IT!!!!:mad2: :mad2:

i have a game cube and DS and n 64 and senz but no wii :crazy: oh well ill get one on the 7th because the man who works their is very nice so wii got our wi on the 7th hehe

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Stop bein such a brat and just deal with it. If you get a wii then great. If not it's not the end of the world.
Stop being such a brat?...

Well turns out I was right, no Wii but my mom agreed to pay for the Wii now if I slowly pay her back...now I just need to find a Wii somewhere lol

Take my advice, gather a list of all the stores in your area that stock the wii and call them DAILY. It gets very tedious, but it will pay off in the end.

Back