Now that you know.....

pit18

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2006
Now that you know how many new characters will be playable from the start, how many do you think will be unlockable, and who? Also do you want to see more mario themed people or other first party games.[or third party like sonic, who will probably get two characters in {sonic,tails}] I just want to see what you guys thought.

For me, with the already already 25 or 26 line up in melee, I think that they should add 10 more characters, not including the 5 new ones. So it would be like 40 characters to choose from. There should be a couple from DK, a couple from metroid[maybe even the new hunters] and then from third parties, but only major ones.

I dont think that they'll put in too many third party characters, but hey, they put in Snake, who knows who else will be in there.

vejiku said:
thwy might aswell put in goku but then again....lol...too over the top for ssB

I would love to see goku in SSBB. Nintendo has been know to surpise us. This could get some Dragon Ball-Z fans to purchase a copy of SSBB.

Last edited:
They're probably gonna give us a big surprise with the last few, ie the ones they haven't mentioned about. ;)

I'd love to see classic Sonic, though that probably will not happen. I despise the Sonic fashions after Sonic 3 and Knuckles. :mad:

Veiron said:
I'd love to see classic Sonic, though that probably will not happen. I despise the Sonic fashions after Sonic 3 and Knuckles. :mad:

I never did think about Sonic. If Snake will be on the next SSBB then why not Sonic. Sonic has some history. It would a fine addition to SSBB roster.

Last edited:
I'm all up for Goku, but maybe just him and one more Dragonball Z dude, cuz who ever said it was right about it being a little over the top. And as far as sonic goes, they should seriously put the whole gang, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and "Ro-Butt-nik".

I would like to see Sonic and the gang, Gokou would be great in the game!
Im a fan of any thing db related. He should be a kid though and have no transformaitions. He is way to powerful for everyone else if hes an adult.
Some new pokemon woul be good...

Back