Official Baseball Talk

Big_League_Slugger said:
Julio is on DL

YAY!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ha, why am i so happy? who cares.

Big_League_Slugger said:
I care:cryin: :scared:

yes, so do i, the who cares was in the carefree way, not the i don't care way.:cornut: us baseball fans with closer issues need to stay together.:thumbsup:

FWELR said:
yes, so do i, the who cares was in the carefree way, not the i don't care way.:cornut: us baseball fans with closer issues need to stay together.:thumbsup:

Hell yeah, Henry Owens got the first two out but then gave up a HR to Chipper and then gave up two hits afterwards. So we put in Pinto and he got the final out.:crazy: too close.

One more post and you're to 1,000, :thumbsup: awesome work

Yanks lost again.. Pitching is awful.. Offense is great.. A-rod hit another 2 home runs today.. Tied for the record in April with 14 Homers and has like 32 RBI's

ohhhh......screw all you.......GO CUBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cubs-slug-cards.jpg

Last edited:
that's all they have, they are officially the cursed fans of baseball. prior, wood, and you still couldn't win the series? i almost feel sorry for them, because of my best friends is a cubs fan, but ah well, its funnier to laugh at them.

AHHHHHHHH Yanks had 3-2 lead.. Myers gave up a Grandslam to Crawford 6-4 know. bottom 8.. 5 game losing streak closing in... AHHHHHH

wang did good.... Once we get out bullpen together and moose back we will be fine. Yanks always go through a tough time in the begging.

oxhaker said:
ohhhh......screw all you.......GO CUBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cubs-slug-cards.jpg

This is more appropriate.

Attachments

• getfuzzy2007041261835.jpg
    getfuzzy2007041261835.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 6
DODGERS SUCK!!! BEAT LA!!!

GIANTS WIN 6 in a row. ah, this always makes my day. 5-3 win. no HR for Bonds, so that should make everybody else here happy, lol.

Back