Official Guitar Hero Friend Code Thread

Wow Anka, really cruel making me play Through the Fire and Flames on EXPERT! I can hardly do that song on Hard much less Expert!

Details are in my Sig. I live in England so don't expect brilliant connection :lol:
Send me a message if you add me :)
Please do :D

jeagle82 said:
Cool, I'll add you when I get home later tonight. Go ahead and add me; my Friend Code is in my Sig. :)

Oh, and I finally have a friend showing up, named Alex. Who is that? Is that you Nevesa?
yep yep, that's me.

Hello. I'm looking for some players (preferably expert). I can even beat Through the Fire and Flames 5 stars on Career Mode (I know how to tap the Intro). If anyone wants to add me, my FC is 3394-2804-8251

ADD me people.. I want new friends. My friend code is in my signature. I am very good on medium and not bad with hard. Will play either. PM me if you add me, so I can add you back!

Hey. I'm alright on expert. I'll play anyone who wants to play. Add me. My friend code is in my sig. PM me if you do add me though. Thanks!

ok...i know this is a stupid question, but how do you find your code for certain games? I know what my console friend code is, but I have no idea what my code is for GH3.

And if anyone wants a battle i'm down, but just a warning...i don't have the guitar (i know it sucks), so I have to use the remote. Don't get pissed if i play in on easy....that's the only way I can with the remote! lol

mason191 said:
ok...i know this is a stupid question, but how do you find your code for certain games? I know what my console friend code is, but I have no idea what my code is for GH3.

And if anyone wants a battle i'm down, but just a warning...i don't have the guitar (i know it sucks), so I have to use the remote. Don't get pissed if i play in on easy....that's the only way I can with the remote! lol

to find your friend code, connect to the Nintendo WFC. When you see a menu that includes options to create a match, stragers match, etc., second from the bottom of that list is a friend roster. click on friend roster and at the top it will say Friend Code: (here it will give you a twelve digit code). the twelve digit code is your friend code (obviousy).:smilewinkgrin:

Hey i got Wii Online Like 20 mins ago. Please add me on GH3. :)

Please Tell Me if you have added me so i can add you :)

keenydajew said:
to find your friend code, connect to the Nintendo WFC. When you see a menu that includes options to create a match, stragers match, etc., second from the bottom of that list is a friend roster. click on friend roster and at the top it will say Friend Code: (here it will give you a twelve digit code). the twelve digit code is your friend code (obviousy).:smilewinkgrin:

Hey thanks keenydajew! I never really knew that you had to have a seperate code for each game. I always thought you used your console code. :lol:

ScottDave said:
Hey i got Wii Online Like 20 mins ago. Please add me on GH3. :)

Please Tell Me if you have added me so i can add you :)

I'll add you in a little bit. My girl is watching some show on tv. lol
Just to warn you right now, I have to play on easy cuz i only have the remote. I should've gotten the guitar. :lol:

Back