Official: I Got a DS! Thread

ssbb_lover said:
Ok....you like it better, i'm happy for you. My personal preference is Pokemon. And before you say I don't know what i'm talking about i've already beat it (story mode). I just like Pokemon, CRA is my favorite title for the DS....but whent he 22nd comes around, it's going to be in the #2 spot. :)

sorry i think in my haste to praise CRA, i kind of demoted pokemon. i haven't played one of those since yellow, but i love CRA so much right now!

Yeah, pokemon are the best games( ruby and sapphire kinda sucked for me).
Anyways, on the 22nd, I probably won't put my ds down:lol: :D

FWELR said:
sorry i think in my haste to praise CRA, i kind of demoted pokemon. i haven't played one of those since yellow, but i love CRA so much right now!
Then you've missed out on a lot. :)
tijuana1 said:
Yeah, pokemon are the best games( ruby and sapphire kinda sucked for me).
Anyways, on the 22nd, I probably won't put my ds down:lol: :D
I actually liked ruby/sapphire. They were pretty fun to me (silver v. still takes #1 over all of them), what didn't you like about them?

you should buy bomberman and the multiplayer is amazing! the story mode is also cool because its kinda like pokemon the way you walk about and play mini-games to earn stuff

:confused: huh can sumone tell me how to start thread i need to start one to ask ppl's ip adreeses on da ds so i have some one to play wit -_-

go here
for friend codes

to start a new thread, click on forum tools, then start a new thread.

huh can i please have sum ones nintendo ds wifi connection ip? i dont know how to start threads srry :p

is Custom Robo Arena as good as you say?

Back