Official Mario Strikers Us Friends Code Exchange

I've added the following people to my Friends List, because I've either had some dealing with you before, or for some reason I recognized your name or something. Add me back and I'll be glad to play and learn with you any time!

PokeWii Lloyd YAYO
Doosta Ilikecookies
Warwick Wii-Fi
Desi Wii G Wario2ooo
Cody12 ColdShiver
WiiFreak9292 1up Wolf

For some reason, the following guys couldn't be added because they have invalid Friend Codes?

DavidUk200
SkoolSucks
MasonB15
RapidKirby

Anyone I didn't add who would like to be added, please let me know!

Hey guys! Just got Strikers and I'm looking for some game!
I'm at: 519805-120774
PM me if you add me, I'll return the favor.

Last edited:
Whats up guys!, im new to the site but ive had strikers for a bit now!, my friend code is 171909-840142

so far ive added, (NS)Atom, Betty, (WT)jorge tony and weezy, im going to be adding more, i'll just pm you when i add you!

Hey guy's I am really looking for some people to play in Mario strikers charged, can someone please add me. My friend code is 524100 048805. If anyone adds me, I'll add you 100%. So far Iv'e only added Atomheart and Jorge.

k i added a LOT of ppl above me, namely vappy, atomheart, guantagan, wari0200 (or sumthing), raphaeltmnt..so all you guys ready to get pwned?? lol
my fc should be in my sig

muazajz said:
k i added a LOT of ppl above me, namely vappy, atomheart, guantagan, wari0200 (or sumthing), raphaeltmnt..so all you guys ready to get pwned?? lol
my fc should be in my sig

Hey Muazajz can you post your MSC friend code on the forums, I couldn't find it.

add mine if you want some easy wins(i seriously do suck pretty bad, i just started)
fc: 442495 403215
i may suck, but i don't discon.

kyle

i added every one on first page lol. some one should put all the codes into the first post but getting tired gona get more later add me guys

mario strikers charged fc

yea i already entered in most of yalls numbers. i really wana play wit sum of you.
here's my info:

Wii number: 8657-5337-6697-9496
Mario srikers fc: 296459-508184

pm me if you wana add me. k. or email me ([email protected])

Last edited:
Back