***Official Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Friend Requests***

Status
Not open for further replies.
tank said:
Mine has been updating when I actually play ranked....I played a few unranked and went like 20-3. Too bad it wasn't ranked

i got two to rank me today. And one that claimed to be ranked didn't. fortunately I went -1 in the one that didn't update, so I'm not heartbroken about it.

Need Help!!!!
I have most of you on my friends list. I see that some of you are on and IN a game. Problem is when I select your name it doesn't tell me what room you are in. Any way to know what room you are playing in????

Owner/maker/mods. Can we please make a wiichat.com room
I don't want any advertisement without your permission. If we make it then people will know wiichat.com better. I've seen other forums doing this as well.

Good
- Wiichat.com is known
- Members from wiichat know which room everyone is in
- Represent wiichat.com with top players

***I added a "Room Feature" to this thread***

Last edited:
Renz said:
Owner/maker/mods. Can we please make a wiichat.com room
I don't want any advertisement without your permission. If we make it then people will know wiichat.com better. I've seen other forums doing this as well.

Good
- Wiichat.com is known
- Members from wiichat know which room everyone is in
- Represent wiichat.com with top players

***I added a "Room Feature" to this thread***

best way to get a response from the mods is to pm them.

why not one night have a wiichat.com night. where someone sets up a room with a password and everyone on wiichat can join. that should make for some excitement. and if only there was voice chat would be even better. maybe we could make a chat room with everyones aim/yim/msn/etc, something. just something to think about.

renz, i will be pm'ing you soon. i have been brainstorming about something FUN!!! :yesnod:

i pm them yesterday. Hopefully they'll respond back.

By the way Renz nice playing with, you are kicking some serious butt the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back