Official UK Wii Thread

Well the site is hosted in the US.

Under the polices there is this section:

Freedom of Speech
Although the constitution of the US guarantees that Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, this website is not Congress. Freedom of speech rights do not extend to this privately owned website. The TOS/Guidelines of this website governs the behaviors and activities of the members. If you choose not to follow the guidelines agreed to during registration, the result is a disabling of your account.

so it's american, whether or not the owner is from the UK.

No Smoking said:
Just have to drop in and say good luck with the ashes, it would be humiliating if australia won 5 in a row ha?

lol, complete respect to oz and cricket is my sport!!!

Anyway, to answer the other point - so its british then? My car is jap but I own it!!!!

WiiHome said:
WiiHome is a wholey a british board mainly... But members from around the world can also join ;)

good man

address? as I will sign now. even thoguh this is british

nitro said:
lol, complete respect to oz and cricket is my sport!!!

Anyway, to answer the other point - so its british then? My car is jap but I own it!!!!
This is not british, the website is hosted in america, therefore it has to abide by the laws over there, therefore it is american.

say i own a shop in japan. but i am english, doesn't make my shop an english one does it?

Gaz said:
This is not british, the website is hosted in america, therefore it has to abide by the laws over there, therefore it is american.

say i own a shop in japan. but i am english, doesn't make my shop an english one does it?

yes

its english owned. who said anything about laws?

I owned an english tea shop in brisbane about 5 years ago. Yes, I had to observe oz law but it was mine..... therefore english.

nitro said:
yes

its english owned. who said anything about laws?

I owned an english tea shop in brisbane about 5 years ago. Yes, I had to observe oz law but it was mine..... therefore english.
oh my god, ur actually arguing with me over this.

You do relise the internet is my proffesion, and i know what i am talking about!

People! John Lewis just had stock in, just ordered my Wii. They had over 10 wii's in stock. Check that site for more stock.

Back