*Official Wii Countdown Thread*

Lethal said:
lol its pretty weird how most have us have played the crap out of our Wiis and you guys are still waiting for launch day.
:lol: it sucksss, your suspense and excitement is over. But I must admit, other then myself, I'm pretty sure everyones enjoyed the wait. It's like waiting for Christmas, always exciting seeing others getting excited and getting prepared for it, like us with the Wii :p

Now sure where else to post this so... OMFG I GOT MY WII!!

Seriously, those who have Red Steel and are complaining... I've no idea why you're so upset with the game, it functions beautifully for me (albiet there area a couple learning curves), just be sure to play Wii sports first... which also rocks... Omfg... I actually couldn't believe I was playing the Wii at home finally...

Hahahah!

BlightedArt said:
Now sure where else to post this so... OMFG I GOT MY WII!!

Seriously, those who have Red Steel and are complaining... I've no idea why you're so upset with the game, it functions beautifully for me (albiet there area a couple learning curves), just be sure to play Wii sports first... which also rocks... Omfg... I actually couldn't believe I was playing the Wii at home finally...

Hahahah!
Haha nice to see your happy with it dude :lol:
Just 1 DAY 4 HOURS

Only an hour or so before I go stand in the cold to get my Wii, I'm hoping there'll be a few there with DS' in hand. If it's completely empty though I may just turn around, and head home and come back later. Well that or go watch some battles in Games Workshop.

24 hours as of 5 minutes ago for me! (School) <borat> WowWowWiiWah! </borat>

I'm a little bit less excited than I want to be, but I'll be hopping by midnight, no doubt! ;)

Back