*Official Wii Countdown Thread*

Ahh so it's not only 4-direction but dimensional aswell.
Excellent.

Thanks for the info =)

MetroidZ said:
im sad. there was a problem with my EMA thingy so i might not get the money for the wii in time for launch :(

Lol, you get the same as me then :yesnod:

i using most of that to go to the wii to hail ema

Cool Wiired, now were all happy but make the ##s bold please so they stand out more!
And scarling, if hes still doing them, (i believe he is) just like leave him a PM.

I have my Wii, an extra controller set, Red Steel, Zelda, and Madden all pre-ordered and ready to rock.

32 Days 11 Hours and 43 minutes at the time of this post. :)

Ill do that Sovi, also i am (sig dude) but i got NINE to make :| so u'd be waiting a long time :) as i aint startin to make em til thursday :) but im willing to :)

Wiired said:
Ill do that Sovi, also i am (sig dude) but i got NINE to make :| so u'd be waiting a long time :) as i aint startin to make em til thursday :) but im willing to :)

Jeeze your popular. And to awnser your question unless it was one of thoes questions you know but just like to ask, we do get the Wii before you guys. :sick: so cool cool we gotta keep this thread alive till the release dates!

28 More Days People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats exactly 4 weeks! Live week by week people! WE CAN DO ITTTTT!

MetroidZ said:
yep. but there was a problem with mine. i fixed it now, the money should start rolling in in a few weeks :lol:

P.S (you might not) If you wanna get your username changed to OGTiago, I think you can :) 'cause 'All Out' got his changed to ABC :) just if your interested..

Wiired said:
P.S (you might not) If you wanna get your username changed to OGTiago, I think you can :) 'cause 'All Out' got his changed to ABC :) just if your interested..
I dont wanna bother i0n tho. but if he see's this, i dont mind him changing it to OGTiago (just sayinm i0n) :wink: :wink: :wink:

:aureola:

Back