OK, which one?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
I'm getting Mario Galaxy after choosing to go with the sensible decision of not using my credit card and wait for pay day but which out of these should I get?

Umbrella Chronicles with zapper (£50 in total which also includes links crossbow training)
The Simpsons (£30)
Endless Ocean (£15.99)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (£30)

There are two there that I really want but with spending £30 already on Mario Galaxy another £80 near Xmas seems a bit much! Are the other two even worth getting? My options did include Medal Of Honour but I have found out today it has been delayed til 1/2/08!!!

Hmm...Umbrella Chronicles is really good, but I'm not hearing good things about playing it with the zapper. In fact, I don't know how one would play it with the zapper with all the dodging you have to do with A, B, and waggling.

Sucks about MOH being delayed for you, as it's a good game.

I highly recommend Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. I do not have the Wii Zapper and the game is still fun as hell. I have beaten the game but I keep on going back for more zombie killings. :lol: Unless you do not like rail shooters then I would go with Endless Ocean or Mario & Sonic.

Back