Old Man playing Endless Ocean

CaptFox

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2009
Okay, so I bought Wii for my grandkids to play when they come over. At my age (not that old) but I can't play all those fast moving, fast thinking, complicated games. So i got Endless Ocean -- nice slow and utterly adicting. Anyway, I like the slow pace and since I love to dive, a perfect match. Although I would say the directions are lacking. I got to these ruins which I figure must be key to the game, but I can't get into the central hall cave -- keeps blowing me back out. I figure I need one of the dolphens to pull me through. But like my kids, they are no help.

Then why does it continue to show "hidden" objects that I have already exploited? Am I so lame I am missing something?

Any helps (in the form of cheats) or nudges would be awesone.

Did I hear there was a new version coming out?

The current in the Ruins is more annoying then anything. There is no way that I know of to get through the areas with currents, but you can access every area in the ruins, you just need to go through alternate routes

I think there is an Endless Ocean 2 coming out also, which will be nice because I've already between most of the first one :p

CaptFox, maybe this might help?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080205214425AA6ymoG

It's been a while since I've played EO so I can't recall whether I had any difficulty with the Ruins or not (I never did play it all the way through, I go back to it every now and then though and play a couple more areas).

And yes, Endless Ocean 2 is on it's way, though there has been no mention of a release date yet as far as I know.

Thanks. Do you know of a site that has good tips\hints\cheats? Sometimes it helps me to get a nudge in the right direction

Thanks. Do you know of a site that has good tips\hints\cheats? Sometimes it helps me to get a nudge in the right direction

Try here: http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/foreverblue/hints.html

There's a list of how to unlock all the included songs in the game.
There's also a walkthrough, and various maps showing where creatures and treasures are.
Be warned, you might kind of ruin the spontaneity of discovery by checking out the maps and walkthrough.

Latest posts

Back