One piece; Unlimited adventure

The Violator.

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2007
England, Nottingham,
will the uk get a decent one piece game that hasn't been ruined by 4kids? I refer to the upcoming title in japan, one piece: unlimited adventure

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/04/05/one-piece-unlimited-adventure-gets-stretchy-swingy/

IF NOT, then I'd like to see a wii freeloader disc released like for the game cube. For those who follow Japanese manga or anime. This would be great as the Japanese wii games such as bleach, naruto shippuuden and one piece would be globally playable.

Plus I'd love to see franky in the game.

I'm looking forward to One Piece Unlimited Adventure. Since 4Kids isn't dubbing any more episodes, someone else might dub the English language one.

well firstly you tube degrades the quality of anything it touches. or as I like to call it the "fuzzy" touch.

download them via torrent like I do, hehe.

also I'D like to play the Japanese version of the game somehow. without buying the Japanese console.

This looks cool, I see a item holder thing at the bottom of those screens, similar to Zelda? Looks cool.

that's true, they separate the shows into pieces

One Piece Unlimited Adventure should have Blueno, Foxy, and Kalifa for fun.

I now have the game it's so HOT,the scenery is beautiful, the combos are crazy, and it's just plain old fun, my favorite character to pick in story mode is Chopper, in vs mode it's Kaku.

mm. i never really got into the series 1 piece.. i love naruto and fullmetal alchemist and the books of draggon ball are awesome 2.. i think this game is gonna be mad though

Back