One Step Closer to spending star points on wii points (UK)..

If I register my Star Points after the whole wii points thing comes out, Will I still be able to use star points on the wii shop channel?

^ Yes you will, it's basically going to be a permanent feature on the stars catalogue as there is so much demand.
Lee

lee.jarratt said:
^ Yes you will, it's basically going to be a permanent feature on the stars catalogue as there is so much demand.
Lee
Ah I see ^^ Thanks for the quick reply lee.

^ Ah, anytime pal :thumbsup:

bonodo said:
i just logged on tendo angry got the message, i cannt wait

I don't understand what you are saying..

oops, the wii is changing my words again... i meant:

i just logged on nintendo and got the message, i cant wait

lee.jarratt said:
I don't understand what you are saying..
Haha XD

I think he means he just logged onto the website and got the message you're all talking about.

You don't need the email Cammy, just log into your Nintendo account on the europe site and a message should come up, just accept it.
Lee.J

"*Our new Privacy Policy has already been in effect for people who joined from 8 December, 2006, onwards. If this applies to you, you won't receive an email, and can log in without being taken to the landing page. No action is required to keep your account active."

This might be why you haven't received a message, because I didnt either for that reason.

Nice. I just went and found all my old stuff and registered the points - I already had a VIP account but it wouldnt send me the password reminder! So I signed up again and the only thing that wouldnt register was my Gamecube console, so I've not lost that many points. I hope the Stars to Points feature comes in soon!

I wonder it everyones getting excited over nothing. This may not happen for a while and as its a free service I dont think the conversion rate will be great.

Back