Online games???!?!?!?!!!!

Zoltar's not a moron.
He just didn't do much of a search.

I searched up "Online Games for Wii" on google, gave a bunch of rubbish answers.

Searched "Wifi games for Wii".
Came up with Wiki. If it's out there, Wiki's got it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_Wi-Fi_Connection_games

Fat people aren't the only ones who use Google (forum search functions are usually cumbersome) .

I called him a moron cause of his stupid comeback that he didnt have the time to search and get fat blah blah blah but he had the time to start up a profile on this site. www.wikipedia.com Answers all your questions

poo:aureola: :lol: :wink: :sick: :yesnod: :ciappa: :scared: :scared: :smilewinkgrin: :mad5: :wtf: :crazy: :O :O :yikes: :cool: :shocked: yes ssbb is gona be

lwlfjrdjpfd0i4ehfiyerwhbcodjcbxkmsadwtgfmoimnwaper[fcinwqfcneifneromniecqjqwmneifiewwwtttfffcqhwe9hcx8w9hecd89ehw09cx8quuwrgq87b ewcqwecwcwec3

i'm a new member to this thing im jus doin' a little research on the Wii as i am getting one for my bday next month!
All i want to know is can u use the wii internet connection without a wireless router? i am connected to the internet but it is not wireless. incase i cannot get back onto this page coz i am new to this please email me the answer [email protected] sorry if this has been posted somewhere else as i am new to this thanks :wink:

zoltar said:
Is nintendo wii ever going to have online games?

Sorry if this is already posted,didn't see it anywhere.I am just curious,and i hope the big N doesn't dissapoint on the wii.I was completely dissapointed by the cube.And the handhelds i could care less.

I have played ps3,xbox 360,and wii.I own a wii,and soon to get a 360.The ps3 is really nothing all that special,pretty grahics but basically a 600.00 doorstop!Much like the cube was for me.

I really like what they have done with the virtual console,i've even bought a few games,but i really want an online game!Maybe mario kart online?That would be sweet!

Anyways,just curious.I've looked at ebgames.com,bestbuy.com,nintendo.com and i can't seem to find a real answer.To me thats the only thing missing on the wii.
Lol! What hole has your head been in!!!

NjD00 said:
what the hell........the brits get Strikers and we get POKEMON!?? For the first time ever I would actually like to live in the UK

don't want you here.... stay there with your pokemon :lol: :lol:

I asked this question back in November or December when I first had it, and I got flamed for asking. I just wanted to know if Sports was going to be an online available game. I guess it isn't. See, I learn nothing.

Back